General My bravo t-jet 120hp (new wheels, springs....)

Currently reading:
General My bravo t-jet 120hp (new wheels, springs....)

sh00kre

Hi!
I have this car for about 2months, i am preaty happy overall!
In the time i was ordering there werent 150hp Tjet versions so i ordered 120hp..... In near future i am planing to remap it, and put supersprint exhaust(when available)... expecting around 160hp.....
Till today i installed:
-Barracuda tzunamee wheels, with goodyear f1 asymetric tyres 225/40/18
-H&R springs, it lower the car by 4,5cm rear, and 2cm front
-sprintfilter cda (hope to gain 5hp after remap from it)

pics:

feel free to comment!

And few questions:
1.)after i installed new springs, car is as expected harder, but it also handles much much better..... so what advantages should i gain by putting sport shocks, like Bilstein b8 (i saw on their page, and they are attested for new fiat bravo)..... Or maybe koni sport? wich one should be better.......
2.)simple, car cd-player doesnt read mp3's ......... what about yours?

p.s. sorry for my not so good english!

Last edited:
Mate your car is awesome.
You should think about the sideskirts that are on the Sport version.
Great work.
Keep us updated about your changes.

Thanks! glad you like it!

yes, i was also thinking about sideskirts... but this one:

In Croatia there are only smaller one, costing around 800E..... mabe i can order this bigger from ITA ?

and maybe spoiler from cadamuro design:

and those probably aluminium inserts for mirrors:

and what do you think about putting distancers to my wheels, i want to throw them out for 1 maybe 2cm's..... what do you think ?

Last edited:
and what do you think how much should i expect from remap, 30hp ?
i also installed sprintfilter CDA
and i am planing to buy when it will be available complete supersprint exhaust system

so how much without, and how much with supersprint, and filter included....

what do you think?

Not keen on the wheels, but each to their own.

You will be lucky to get 160bhp from the T-jet 120. Over in the UK they seem to be comming out the factory at about 140ish and can only achieve about 150ish after remapping, supersprint exhaust may improve that though although I believe it may be the limit of the turbo.

1. different shock absorbers will affect the bound and rebound of your suspension. the shocks control the movement springs. better shocks greatly improve the ability of the car to handle changes in road surface such as camber and bumps, especially when cornering hard for example. poor shocks result in bouncing, good shocks keep the car stable under any conditions.

2. that is becasue it is only a cd player.

Last edited:
Not keen on the wheels, but each to their own.

You will be lucky to get 160bhp from the T-jet 120. Over in the UK they seem to be comming out the factory at about 140ish and can only achieve about 150ish after remapping, supersprint exhaust may improve that though although I believe it may be the limit of the turbo.
you mean 160hp after remaping and SS exhaust?
wheels? well if you find any better(nicer) wheel in 18" and for 4bolts , that isnt called ultrallegera(for fiat only available in 17"), or dotz, or mak, or..... (in croatia there are 1000's of them) i will give you gold medal for inovation...

1. different shock absorbers will affect the bound and rebound of your suspension. the shocks control the movement springs. better shocks greatly improve the ability of the car to handle changes in road surface such as camber and bumps, especially when cornering hard for example. poor shocks result in bouncing, good shocks keep the car stable under any conditions.

2. that is becasue it is only a cd player.

1.) so wich shocks do you reccomend.... what do you think about those bilstein? or maybe koni sport? whould they absorb that cambers/bumps etc well?
2.) no, the car manual sayz its mp3 player too

Looks nice i was wondering when/ if any1 on here would mod their bravo it could do with being just abit lower though :D
it will be lower, but it was inpossible to achieve that with only springs.... (till now he is 4,5cm lower on rear and 2,5cm front) i am going to buy shocks soon, but dunno which one would suit Bravo the best?.... I want to improove comfort and car stabillity
(going to holidays tomorrow so if you answer to my questions i probably wont be able to answer in soon time, maybe if i catch someone's wirelles network there:)

Last edited:
does anybody know how much or can i put distancers, to pull my wheels for about 1-2cm out........ but dont know will it badly affect on car performances(stability/handling)

btw. i ordered bilstein b8 shocks.... arriving next week

Last edited:
Looks great but dont expect too much at all from the re-map. Chances are the car will be running at about 135bhp as standard as the T-JET 120's seem to over-read most of the time, re-mapping it will probably give you no more than 5-8 bhp due to turbo limitations (I think)

Also the standard exhaust system is very good as standard so dont expect much (if anything) from a supersprint. Dont mean to wee on your fire but im afraid thats just the T-Jets! And one of the reasons i got a 150 Dynamic Multijet, Re-mapping it gets me about +48BHP :D

Last edited:
Looks great but dont expect too much at all from the re-map. Chances are the car will be running at about 135bhp as standard as the T-JET 120's seem to over-read most of the time, re-mapping it will probably give you no more than 5-8 bhp due to turbo limitations (I think)

Also the standard exhaust system is very good as standard so dont expect much (if anything) from a supersprint. Dont mean to wee on your fire but im afraid thats just the T-Jets! And one of the reasons i got a 150 Dynamic Multijet, Re-mapping it gets me about +48BHP :D
5 - 8hp? from turbo machine? .... normal atmosphere machines are gaining that amount
The man which is working at Fiat authorized service, for chip tuning told me that i should gain +30ks without problem..... and you are telling that with over 1000E costing exhaust, and with 250Eur sport filter i will get 0-1hp's ?

If this is really the true you are telling, than this motor sucks a big time.......
Can i buy a new bigger/better turbine for 2000Eur ?

BUT if it is imposible to buy new turbine, i hope i will at least vastly improve the torque power after remap

Last edited:
Ok.... and do you know which one should i consider? From t-jet 150hp, or? maybe something better?

Ok.... and do you know which one should i consider? From t-jet 150hp, or? maybe something better?

You can use the one from the 150, i imagine you could also use the SS one if you wished.

Im not that clued up on the subject of compatible turbos so i shall keep shtum on it!

thanks Tad-bravo! (i am thinking about putting aluminum looking mirrors, that will be enough i think, just tastefully!)

Well, yesterday my bilstein b8 come........
i am feeling i got new car......... its totally more stable, i can go much faster, and feeling more secure on bad roads (on good too)..... its really agile, and you can steer like crazy without loosing the track....... So if anyone is thinking about lowering car with just springs, think about replacing shocks too ..... because the difference is BIG.....

Last edited:
Back