DSC01775.JPG

Grande Punto My white GPS

Introduction

Just thought id put a post in this section to show everyone of how my GPS looks.

When i first got it

Since then ive done quite a lot of small things:
Abarth Tailights
Tints all round
Remapped to 179.5bhp + 277lbft
KW Coilovers
Sprayed top front grill black to match the bottom one
Taken off the Punto badge bootlid
Added small italian flags to the rear quater panels
Sprayed the Calipers and colour matched the engine cover

Getting the wheels resrayed tomorrow hopefully, then im going to get the front tinted abarth headlights when they come out in RHD form, not to sure what else to do after, possibly interior stuff :D
Changed the rear reverse light today aswell to make it more symetrical. Was so easy done, took about 5 mins after the car was jacked up :eek:

from this
DSC01778.jpg

to this
DSC01779.jpg

and just a little comparison picture between the standard rear lights and the abarth ones

05062008132.jpg

Never realised you could order them already. Must get them ordered with Fiat on monday! How much are the abarth headlights?

Last edited:
looks smart best colour too ;) think abarth headlights sound pricey for what they are, not worth it just yet i dont think as good as they look

Been ages since i updated this. Done a few more little things recently, sprayed the steering wheel Multi Function parts in silver and also dyed the stitching red to give it the abarth look. Also sprayed the side repeaters black to match the tints and abarth lights,

DSC01989-1.jpg

DSC01992.jpg

DSC01991.jpg

DSC01990.jpg

Also last night I removed the rear adjusters in the coilovers and screwed the front right down in this pic, so this is the kind of drop you can get with KW coilovers.

DSC01993.jpg

Will get some more pics up when I finally get round to getting the wheels sprayed etc

Back