General Mudflaps for a Multiwagon

Currently reading:
General Mudflaps for a Multiwagon

Muppet1

Springer Mad!!
Right where would be a good place to look for mudflaps as i would like a set for my car. Seller on ebay wants £23 a pair and i dont wanna spend that much. Anyone got any they dont want.

Thanks

Right where would be a good place to look for mudflaps as i would like a set for my car. Seller on ebay wants £23 a pair and i dont wanna spend that much. Anyone got any they dont want.

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUDFLAPS-fiat...ryZ43117QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.extremeautoaccessories.co.uk/products.php?section=1429

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks for the link Swansea2007, Think i might just have to pay £23 a pair as at least i know they look good and might last a long time.

Argonought, Shame on you for not sharing.:p:p:p:p:p:p

I went for those of fleabay as they are genuine fitting items for the rear on my multiwagon, having put cheap mudflaps on previous cars I opted for the origenal items to save any hassle of fitting and happy with the purchase even if more costly than other options ..and yep they have the stilo logo on them and fit with ease

Well thanks, will order a set now for the back and then maybe a set for the front next month.

I went for those of fleabay as they are genuine fitting items for the rear on my multiwagon, having put cheap mudflaps on previous cars I opted for the origenal items to save any hassle of fitting and happy with the purchase even if more costly than other options ..and yep they have the stilo logo on them and fit with ease

Sweet Got any pics of them and are they the links i posted on here as im after a set?

yep same company I bought from had no trouble with them and they are genuine items I recieved, I do not have any pics of them fitted but they are the fiat fittings for the rear on m/wagon which is a clip type fitting then tighten with allan key no drilling into bodywork needed.

Got my Mudflaps for my Stilo Mw this morning and have fitted them.

Looks better with them on and will highly recommend the seller on ebay that i bought from http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MSC-TRADING.

DSCF8266.jpg

DSCF8265.jpg

DSCF8267.jpg

Well worth paying the extra for as you can see they fit and look very nice. Just need to save for the fronts now.

How many miles haven't a clue. I just wash it when i feel i want too, i have washed it twice and polished it once through!!
But trouble is it was bought for carrying my 3 springers and if you know anyone who has springers you will know what they are like.

oh thats bad luck, mine have remained on for a week however i did need to tighten up the left one as it did get knocked by the overgrown hedges around here.

Ive cought mine a couple of times now, but only going down things, i try not to reverse over curbs. They do catch when coming down from a driveway etc. Mainly the fronts.

I found though, the rears dont fit too well, i dont like the design of the brackets.

In the kit for the front mudflaps you get 8 small clips, you only really need two on each mudflap.

SO the spare four i used and put two on each rear flap. One under the bumper, where the crew goes, as it doesnt fit perfect, with the clip it fits much better.

And the other at the very top of the mudflap, as the big brackets can't go riht to the top, so you tend to get a gap. So ive got one there too

They fit much better!

Ive cought mine a couple of times now, but only going down things, i try not to reverse over curbs. They do catch when coming down from a driveway etc. Mainly the fronts.

I found though, the rears dont fit too well, i dont like the design of the brackets.

In the kit for the front mudflaps you get 8 small clips, you only really need two on each mudflap.

SO the spare four i used and put two on each rear flap. One under the bumper, where the crew goes, as it doesnt fit perfect, with the clip it fits much better.

And the other at the very top of the mudflap, as the big brackets can't go riht to the top, so you tend to get a gap. So ive got one there too

They fit much better!

Yeah i noticed the rear was a crap fit. Ill go buy some front and back ones . do what u doen with the clips

Back