garden plannings....

Currently reading:
garden plannings....

after much discussion, arguement, and begging...mrs jai agreed to the building of a shed at the end of the garden, so wanting to do it properly, i had a builder chum put in a concrete base, and a lovely 8x6 shed now awaits building...
P1040464.JPG

it's the bit under the tarp, that has the shed in it....
anyway, yesterday and today, to spruce up the rest of the concrete, i blasted it with a jet washer, removing a ton of crud, moss, algae and god knows what else, and painted it...red...
P1040463.JPG

the centre bit is for a massive mosaic the mrs wants done....
i'm of the opinion a big abarth logo, she went nuts pointing out the shed is for all the uno bits cluttering up the garage.....sheesh women...
the other bit where all the table and chairs are is to be gravelled, such a small garden doesnt really need a lawn anyway, personally i wanted a rear off road drive for the cars, but the look when i started to mention it put me off......

anyways, anyone ever done an outdoor mosaic? recommendations for the type of tile, grout etc?

personally i wanted a rear off road drive for the cars, but the look when i started to mention it put me off......
a drive would be my choice.

i've never done a mosaic before, i guess thats because i have better control of my other half than you. :D

a drive would be my choice.

i've never done a mosaic before, i guess thats because i have better control of my other half than you. :D

she's trained to use:
3-scalpel-handle.jpg

and is 5ft6in of highly combustable hormonal woman....with the abilty to make bats screech with hypersonic wailings at me.....i prefer a quiet life....frying pans hurt....a lot......
mfln291l.jpg

Back