Technical elaganza problem

Currently reading:
Technical elaganza problem

ecneps

Banned
hi there
About a month ago I asked anyone on the forum if they could help me out with a problem,I was having with my 2004 panda elaganza
The problem was the windscreen wipers where coming on without turning them on
when the headlamps where on and I turned the maimbeam on it turned the headlamps off
there was also a delay when turning the engine on for the power to reach Items like cigar lighter, lights,wipers etc etc
foolishly I thought I could diagnose the problem myself and went and purchased a body computer I fitted it and the problem was still there

today I took my panda to the dealers and within 4 hours had a phone call to tell me what the problem was ,The part itself will cost no more then £50

The part is called for anyone having the same trouble is -------
Well I am not going to tell you what it is for when asking for help with this problem I had a few wise guys taken the ****

Apparently this is a common problem with the electrics on the panda elaganza
And the problem part you would need to replace is ------------
tough luck
ecneps

ps take it to a dealer

Last edited:
Good to see the community spirit is alive and well ;) Glad it's all sorted now (y)

Chris

hi there
About a month ago I asked anyone on the forum if they could help me out with a problem,I was having with my 2004 panda elaganza
when the headlamps where on and I turned the maimbeam on it turned the headlamps off
there was also a delay when turning the engine on for the power to reach Items like cigar lighter, lights,wipers etc etc
foolishly I thought I could diagnose the problem myself and went and purchased a body computer I fitted it and the problem was still there

today I took my panda to the dealers and within 4 hours had a phone call to tell me what the problem was ,The part itself will cost no more then £50

Well I am not going to tell you what it is for when asking for help with this problem I had a few wise guys taken the ****

tough luck
ecneps

ps take it to a dealer

Suck a few to many lemons today? (n)

Just in case anybody thought you might be a herbert, thanks for removing all doubt.

hi there

tough luck
ecneps

ps take it to a dealer

right ecneps....usually i would do this in private, a quiet word via pm, but since you've decided to publicly act the idiot towards forum members, i'll deal with it out here...

you asked for help three times, twice you were given useful help, and looking at the threads danny put up (cheers dan) even i tried on two occasions, the third pnl posted, and there was a bit of harmless banter, which you decided to totally over react too, so much so i again posted to warn

consider the infraction you are getting you first and final warning, next ones a straight ban, the people in come of their own free will to help and advise, and participate in a community online, and the real world when we have meets....if you can't abide by general set of rules (that you agreed to by joining the forum) or use common sense (which you should have picked up by now) then you have no place here

hi there

tough luck
ecneps

ps take it to a dealer

Theres loads of techs & knowledgable people here that know the answer so just what are you trying to prove:rolleyes:

I have been told by a moderator to remove the above thread or be booted out
This mod said it is only harmless banter
Well it may be harmless to your way of thinking but to others like myself it is regarded as an insult
I have seen first hand what this so called HARMLESS BANTER can do in the workplace and it is called harassment

so to this self styled MODERATOR who thinks he knows it all ,thinks he's great thinks he has all the answers
he does have all the answers trouble is they are the wrong answers

I am not going to remove my thread as reqested by this nazi moderator

LOOKIN OUT FOR YOUR PALS ARE YOU MOD
I have removed your forum from my favourites
and may I say it is a lousy forum anyway, not once have I gleened any constructive information from my posts
It's just a forum for pals talking to pals

bye bye and good riddance

I'm relatively new to this forum and have only met a couple of people so far - the rest I talk to are just people being helpful, imho. Not everyone will see eye to eye all the time, but if someone injecting a bit of harmless humour (I can't see a joke about a Panda and bamboo being interpreted as harrassment?!) into a thread upsets you then maybe this isn't the right place for you....

Chris

My fiat panda eleganza is running great now I may keep it for another 2 or 3 years
If I see you in the merseyside area I will give you a hoot hoot or is it honk honk or meybe it's beep beep
bye bye herbert or is that sherbert mm! DIP

so long see ya, cherrio , bye, cheers
may old aquintence be forgot for the sake of old Happy new year

see yer round tarraa petrol £1.20 a litre I'm not concerned my panda can do well over 400 miles on a full tank

bye again have a drink on me remember to pay the mortgage and the gas bill and the electric bill and the water bill and the council tax remember to pay your car tax and car insurance and give your car an MOT
Also don't forget to wash and wax your car this weekend and check those tyre pressures
Finally make sure to wash behind your ears and do put that CAT out

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have seen first hand what this so called HARMLESS BANTER can do in the workplace and it is called harassment

Harassment refers to a sustained and persistent period of unwanted behaviour, of which there are many forms, that could prove disadvantageous to the victim.

Perhaps the term you were looking for was abuse?

Either way you should probably get over yourself, I doubt most people on here are even remotely bothered that you have some magical secret repair for your car.

EDIT; forgot to say bye! Bye!

Last edited:
I have been told by a moderator to remove the above thread or be booted out
This mod said it is only harmless banter
Well it may be harmless to your way of thinking but to others like myself it is regarded as an insult

so to this self styled MODERATOR who thinks he knows it all ,thinks he's great thinks he has all the answers
he does have all the answers trouble is they are the wrong answers

I am not going to remove my thread as reqested by this nazi moderator

LOOKIN OUT FOR YOUR PALS ARE YOU MOD
I have removed your forum from my favourites
and may I say it is a lousy forum anyway, not once have I gleened any constructive information from my posts

bye bye and good riddance

My fiat panda eleganza is running great now I may keep it for another 2 or 3 years
If I see you in the merseyside area I will give you a hoot hoot or is it honk honk or meybe it's beep beep
bye bye herbert or is that sherbert mm! DIP

so long see ya, cherrio , bye, cheers
may old aquintence be forgot for the sake of old Happy new year

see yer round tarraa petrol £1.20 a litre I'm not concerned my panda can do well over 400 miles on a full tank

bye again have a drink on me remember to pay the mortgage and the gas bill and the electric bill and the water bill and the council tax remember to pay your car tax and car insurance and give your car an MOT
Also don't forget to wash and wax your car this weekend and check those tyre pressures
Finally make sure to wash behind your ears and do put that CAT out

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you were never asked to remove your post, you were asked to behave yourself, since you can't, or won't...you're out

you were never asked to remove your post, you were asked to behave yourself, since you can't, or won't...you're out

Jai you are such a Nazi! :p

Erm....THAT was a joke btw, just to clarify in case any other people don't understand HARMLESS BANTER!

Jai you are such a Nazi! :p

Erm....THAT was a joke btw, just to clarify in case any other people don't understand HARMLESS BANTER!

oh the pain.......:p
spelling_nazis.png

all he had to do was read the bit under the wing repeater..........

still to more serious matters....i leave it in the hands of the users of this section to decide, delete thread, and all trace of ecneps....or leave as a testament to moronic behaviour.....

Last edited:
Back