Biodiesel/Bioethanol section?

Currently reading:
Biodiesel/Bioethanol section?

well given we havent really had posts on the subject then a section is overkill
if there were enough interest then its a different matter

Beg to differ Mr Custard, even I have noticed the increasing questions about which cars can be run on Bio fuels and in what mix, and I still dont know...

(y) idea I say.

Beg to differ Mr Custard, even I have noticed the increasing questions about which cars can be run on Bio fuels and in what mix, and I still dont know...

(y) idea I say.
:yeahthat: i agree there have been quite a few threads on this and it could prove to be useful to us members that have oil burners

(y) idea I say.

theres more 10x more talk on other things than this:eek:

like general driving for example and just current motoring affairs.

links to threads relating to this subject could prove me wrong though......

theres more 10x more talk on other things than this:eek:

like general driving for example and just current motoring affairs.

links to threads relating to this subject could prove me wrong though......

Ah but driving styles and current affairs remain constant, all of us will be looking at Biofuels in the coming months and years to save money and be cleaner.

that search raises 70 threads including this(and some general fuel threads),thats not a lot of threads for a new section

Try it for 6 months and dump it if no-one uses it?

I don't think it warrants its own section - yes there have been threads on it but we're talking about only a small number of threads over a fairly large timescale - no where near enough to lump them in their own section IMO.

I don't think it warrants its own section - yes there have been threads on it but we're talking about only a small number of threads over a fairly large timescale - no where near enough to lump them in their own section IMO.

Short sighted... the fuel prices wont ever be coming down, and the requests for Biofuel use will increase. I really thought this Forum was a leader not a follower...

there are a couple of sections in the forum that have less than 70 threads in them so it wouldnt be the smallest section of the forum

It would also be very likely that it would grow with time especially with the current fuel situation and increases e.t.c more and more people will be likely to turn to biofuels

Last edited:
Back