General 150 T-Jet Sport

Currently reading:
General 150 T-Jet Sport

snedboy

Hi another newby here and just wondered what price and spec people have got on there's?

Im picking mines up in a couple of hours and cant wait!!

I test drove the 1.9 150 Sport and for a diesel i was impressed i.e smooth power delivery and tonnes of torque from word go but decided as i only do approx 6k per year a diesel waseant going to save me money especially with the way prices are at the moment :eek: So haveant actually driven the petrol 150 Sport yet but looking forward to it tonigh just a pity its raining here in bonnie Scotland :(

So what did you pay and what is your spec? I'll tell you mines after a few answers as i got a REALLY good deal i think ;)

1.4 T-Jet Active Sport!

All the standard stuff plus Climate Control, Cruise Control, Rain & Dusk Sensors, Parking Sensors, ESP and the sill kick plates!

Price was £8995 + 6 months tax! Pre-reg (2 miles on the clock)

(y)

Last edited:
Hello mate and WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!

Had mine for about 2 weeks now, and i have to say so far im impressed! Mines a 1.4 T-Jet 150 Sport (same as yours) with most of the extras, climate. cruise, parking sensors etc paid about 10k all in (4 miles on the clock).

Good luck with yours and take it easy in the rain! lol

Alan
BRAVO.jpg

Last edited:
Hello mate and WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!

Had mine for about 2 weeks now, and i have to say so far im impressed! Mines a 1.4 T-Jet 150 Sport (same as yours) with most of the extras, climate. cruise, parking sensors etc paid about 10k all in (4 miles on the clock).

Good luck with yours and take it easy in the rain! lol

Alan
BRAVO.jpg

Have you lowered your bravo only it looks lower than my Sport t-jet even though mine only has the 17" wheels,but saying that some of the bravos with 18"wheels i have seen don't look as low, does look nice though(y)

Thanks for the replies guys and thanks for the nice welcome

Well gotta say im impressed but ONLY when sport button is pressed,pretty week without it pressed tbh but im used to quicker cars so suppose its a bit of a let down that way but when pressed it does get a move on so im happy,misses even more so as she never got to drive my cars :D

I got a 2008 08 1.4 T-Jet Sport in red with 18" alloys and that was it and paid 11k witch i thought was ok but after reading a few replies feel as if ive been bumped :eek: but ho hum its only a month old maybe that the difference in prices i.e some being pre reg etc?

I will get pics up once the dam rain stops!! :mad: :mad:

you guys... and the prices of your cars... thats one reason why not to live in Denmark.... the same top of the line sport version that you pay around 10k £ for i pay the equivelent of 27k £ here in DK... thanx to government putting around 180% tax on top.

ENJOY your cheap racers :D

-MR

Excellent, looking good even on a dreek Scottish day :)

Just placed an order for one in Masserati Blue, could have it by the weekend!

Couple of quick pics since it stopped raining.

Hi Snedboy,
Great looking Bravo(y).
When i bought mine last year i paid £3945 for it,but it was ex-demo in pristine condition, and i had a part exchange.
It has climate control which was already fitted, and the options i had put on it was reversing sensors for when the wife uses it:D and alarm fitted,also had kick plates down to be fitted but they were forgot about so i didnt bother with them, but will get them at a later date, and it is Maranello red which would have been extra on top of the price.

Hi Snedboy,
Great looking Bravo(y).
When i bought mine last year i paid £3945 for it,but it was ex-demo in pristine condition, and i had a part exchange.
It has climate control which was already fitted, and the options i had put on it was reversing sensors for when the wife uses it:D and alarm fitted,also had kick plates down to be fitted but they were forgot about so i didnt bother with them, but will get them at a later date, and it is Maranello red which would have been extra on top of the price.

What was the window price? Mines was at 15k but got him down to 11k and after trade in im paying back 8800. Whats the difference with the alarm? Cat 1 or something?

What was the window price? Mines was at 15k but got him down to 11k and after trade in im paying back 8800. Whats the difference with the alarm? Cat 1 or something?

At the time it was on sale for £13.945 and agreed £200 on top for the alarm system, reversing sensors were done for free,got £10k for a seat leon stylance i had.
Not sure about the cat of the alarm,its either 1 or 2. i know it does all the doors / air pressure change which is related to the windows, plus bonnet tampering and detection of wire cutting as well.

At the time it was on sale for £13.945 and agreed £200 on top for the alarm system, reversing sensors were done for free,got £10k for a seat leon stylance i had.
Not sure about the cat of the alarm,its either 1 or 2. i know it does all the doors / air pressure change which is related to the windows, plus bonnet tampering and detection of wire cutting as well.

Yeah sounds like cat 1 to me.Good price for the alarm tbh i would happily have payed that if i had known that

Well since the sun came out to play today i cleaned the car properly (unlike the crap garage valeters!!) and she was looking good i must say :)

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

Snedboy... beautiful looking car... are they the standrd 17's you'v got there or the optional 18's?

Cheers

Personally i think the 18's make all the difference.. the 16's and 17's just dont quite look big enough. They kinda look lost in the wheels arches... JMO... Are the optional 18's for the sport the same stud pattern to fit the dynamic?

Back