General Stanford Hall

Currently reading:
General Stanford Hall

Whats happened to Transcendental theses days he got a nice example..maybe Jai could give him a nudge in the right direction..

If I can get the new bonnet and grille painted this week then i'll have a mint standard 1.4ie back on my hands... (apart from a Punto badge on the grille :p) not sure if it'll be of any help?

Becca

I have a clean one with only a few minor mods ;)

Rich

Gorgeous it is.. :)

If I can get the new bonnet and grille painted this week then i'll have a mint standard 1.4ie back on my hands... (apart from a Punto badge on the grille :p) not sure if it'll be of any help?

Becca

Certainly would be very welcome on the forum's stand. Are you thinking of coming?

I tihnk possibly if it doesn't clash with any other things I have planned, not too far from me and if the teapot is ready by then i'll bring it along.
All very standard apart from one big key scratch from some mindless idiot down the whole of the passenger side :(

In that case, add yourself to the attendees list on the main thread - stand plan is being drawn up tomorrow.

I don't think it can go on the Concours, not with a key scratch.

Doh :(
It even went through the 'Action' sticker on the side, I was gutted when I saw it... and daren't try to fix it myself, neither could afford to get it looked at by someone :(

Can't seem to find a main thread? :eek:

Gorgeous it is.. :)
QUOTE]

Cheers, I think it's concours...........

canon007-1.jpg

Back