dont people understand when people flash at other fiat drivers grr

Currently reading:
dont people understand when people flash at other fiat drivers grr

when i see a yellow punto i flash my lights at them and the drivers just look at me like a weirdo. no one seems 2 flash back at me. saw a hot blond in a mk2b punto like mine and i went passed and i beeped at her. i was expecting some sort of wave or flash of the lights.pfft boring people:). i know it sounds daft but you gota give your fellow fiat drivers on the road a good old beep or flash:).

your right, boy racers in other punto's etc just look at my car and think that theres is better just coz its got more things bolted to it and think mines poo. I always give the fellow 5 door punto modders a thumbs up

o yea ignore boy racers n chavs thumbs down to them haha. yea i just dont seem 2 get any thing back annoys me lol.they look at me like they are in a trance and have no understand in why i am waving,beeping,flashing lights at them...even tho the dumbest person would understand why im doing that if iv got a yellow punto like them. so they should return it:) miserable gits

when i drive the mini people always flash and wave in other minis but mayb thats coz there isnt many :)

when i see a yellow punto i flash my lights at them and the drivers just look at me like a weirdo. no one seems 2 flash back at me. saw a hot blond in a mk2b punto like mine and i went passed and i beeped at her. i was expecting some sort of wave or flash of the lights.pfft boring people:). i know it sounds daft but you gota give your fellow fiat drivers on the road a good old beep or flash:).

She was remembering her previous night, fondly re-living moment by moment. Probably totally unaware that the colour of her car was an interesting thing to a random stranger....

Well i would give a beep but i have no horn so that would be difficult. I have been flashing people recently but they keep calling the police on me :confused:

none of the other stilo owners would give ya a second look around here, theres quite a few of them popping up in local town over the last year but none would flash or beep back :eek:
whenever i see someone flash i tend to slow down, police ahead, or the hazards. has saved me a few times :)

i only flash at someone if they are a fiat forum member, which has only been when we are on convoys and if im leaving the motorway etc :D

or if they flash me they get some hazards saying goodbye (y)

other then that i flash people to warn them of speed guns etc.

sometimes when im in the car with friends, we flash people in stilos as they are reasonably rare around these parts :p

i only flash at someone if they are a fiat forum member, which has only been when we are on convoys and if im leaving the motorway etc :D

or if they flash me they get some hazards saying goodbye (y)

other then that i flash people to warn them of speed guns etc.

sometimes when im in the car with friends, we flash people in stilos as they are reasonably rare around these parts :p

Wow ur life is a non stop rollercoaster:rolleyes:

:p

some clio was flashing me today and making this gesture at me :tosser: i couldnt work out if it was someone i know or someone annoyed because they thought i cut them up on a roundabout (i was in the right lane)

i slowed gave it some of the old middle finger then woooooooosshhhhhhhhh

c yaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Back