Styling Bumper Spolier / Side Skirts Question

Currently reading:
Styling Bumper Spolier / Side Skirts Question

I have ordered the Bumper Spolier and Side Skirts with my 1.2 Lounge. Does anyone have experience of them?

In the accessories book it says "supplied primed ready to be painted and fitted with adhesive...". Will the dealer do this? 'cos the sales lady hinted that it mite be a factory thing.

Also we missed the Rearer bumper spolier, she thought the side skirts contiuned to round the back, but it looks like they dont. Any idea on a price on these?, 'cos i'll have to add them now i've ordered the other two.

I've got the complete kit on my 1.3 sport (front bumper spoiler, side skirts, rear bumper spoiler) to compliment the rear spoiler on the boot lid. Makes the car look a little bit meaner :)

The parts aren't a factory fit so the dealer is obliged to fit them for you either in-house or via a partner bodyshop (like they did with mine). They're kidding themselves if they turn around and say they aren't responsible for the fitting - it'll be included in the price they quoted when you ordered the car so don't worry :)

You can get away without having the real spoiler if it'll cause a delay on your delivery time - the rear spoiler doesn't fall down in line with the side skirts, but there's detailing on the side skirts that kinda 'flows' into the rear spoiler.

Hope this helps!

Here's a side on view of the kit if that's any use :)

431.JPG

I've got the complete kit on my 1.3 sport (front bumper spoiler, side skirts, rear bumper spoiler) to compliment the rear spoiler on the boot lid. Makes the car look a little bit meaner :)

The parts aren't a factory fit so the dealer is obliged to fit them for you either in-house or via a partner bodyshop (like they did with mine). They're kidding themselves if they turn around and say they aren't responsible for the fitting - it'll be included in the price they quoted when you ordered the car so don't worry :)

You can get away without having the real spoiler if it'll cause a delay on your delivery time - the rear spoiler doesn't fall down in line with the side skirts, but there's detailing on the side skirts that kinda 'flows' into the rear spoiler.

Hope this helps!

Looks good, think thats the first proper photo i've seen of them. Glad i got them. Just hope they can fit them as soon as my car arrives.

Do you think that considering i've paid for all these dealer fitted extras (well over £400, i think.) it would be only fair that the dealer throws in the mats and full tank petrol?

Back