How about this list?:-
Cha cha cha azure - Black
Funk white - Black
Bossa nova white - Black
Pasodoble Red - Black for sport, otherwise Ivory
Calypso orange - Black
Breakbeat grey - Black
Tropicalia Yellow - Definitely black, otherwise looks like an egg
Jive Blue - Ivory (mine and looks great)
Mod blue - Ivory
Ye Ye Green - Ivory
Crossover Black - Ivory
Punk grey - Black or Ivory

Jive Blue & Ivory.....OH YES(y)

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

wrong sir, cha cha must be ivory, we have that and it is stunning :) the blue and ivory goes so well together

We loved the Cha Cha but thought it clashed dreadfully. So no order. Went for Bossa Nova plus Ivory/Red and that was the right decision.

That's what's great about individuality, we all have different tastes. :D

Now the Jive and Ivory/Blue really rocks but Jive is just too dark and the 500 suits the lighter colours! Like my BNV white...

IMG_0887.jpg

Last edited:
I was too scared to get Ivory in case it would get dirty :(

...don't exist.

Which is why Fiat offer two.

So true. I think purely for the fact that it's going to get dirty no matter what you do, black is the best choice. Plus you will look a bit silly with driving gloves on all the time. If you want to keep it properly clean you'll have to get your passenger to wear gloves too so as not to mark the interior as well. It's nigh on impossible to clean dirt off a textured plastic surface. I think the white will look good till it gets it's first mark and then you'd regret it because it'll be so obvious.

I think with the top dash panel being dark grey, the lower dash panel being dark grey and the middle panel being body coloured you're introducing yet another colour into the interior.

The beauty of the 500 is it's simplicity and I think the less complicated you make it the better it looks.

For me it'd be bossa nova white, black interior and black leather seats.

Last edited:
It's nigh on impossible to clean dirt off a textured plastic surface. I think the white will look good till it gets it's first mark and then you'd regret it because it'll be so obvious.

The best thing for removing ingrained dirt from leather and textured plastic surfaces is a "Magic Eraser" from JML (Woollies)

Lidl also do a much cheaper version. It is a tight white foam which you put some water and a little soap onto: it does work wonders.

pf_M4712.jpg

When I started this thread "correct" was a bit tongue in cheek, so thankyou Scrogg. I'm just interested as to what the consensus is for the best combinations. I don't actually find the Ivory gets that dirty and I do often have dirty hands, For better or worse I have the plastic steering wheel.

Have to agree with 'Littala'. I have a Red 500 & the black interior looks far better than the ivory.
Ivory looks fantastic with Cha Cha Azure though.
It's good that we all have different tastes, things would be pretty boring otherwise:)

Back