General new bravo 120 t-jet or 150 t-jet?

Currently reading:
General new bravo 120 t-jet or 150 t-jet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sattyb

Hi guys. Thinking of buying a new bravo but can't make up my mind if the 150 t-jet sport is worth the extra over the 120t-jet. On paper there seems to be quite a difference in performance so at the moment thinking of the 150 as the bravo is by no means a light car. Any recommendations/experiences would be appreciated. Thanks (y)

Hi guys. Thinking of buying a new bravo but can't make up my mind if the 150 t-jet sport is worth the extra over the 120t-jet. On paper there seems to be quite a difference in performance so at the moment thinking of the 150 as the bravo is by no means a light car. Any recommendations/experiences would be appreciated. Thanks (y)

Well i have the 150 t-jet sport and it is amazing, had it since October and it is still bringing a smile to my face, all i can say is go for what you have enough money for, you wont be disapointed with either im sure, have your maindealer got not got one of each you could test drive,always the best way normally then you can judge yourself rather than someone telling you not to go for one and pick the other,although saying that the 150 really has some kick in it specially when you press the sport button:D.

Have just e-mailed for a 48h test drive so will see how i get on because i don't know which trim they will give me. I can stretch to the 150 as it seems to have very good performance figures (similar to my current punto HGT).

i work for a hire car firm at the weekends and have driven the 120 and 150, the 120 still has alot of power and brings a smile to your face but the 150 has just that bit more and it is noticable, 120 has enough for day to day driven (goes up hills here in devon in 6th) but the 150 crazy for a family hatch, they both have an awesome engine noise though!

nath

I have visited my fiat dealership today vand requested a 48h test drive of a 120 or 150. Will see how it goes and how long it takes it for them to reply. My thinking is that if i'm going to buy new and keep the car for a good 6+ years, i might as well go all out and buy the 150 (at least it will put a smile on my face)

I have visited my fiat dealership today vand requested a 48h test drive of a 120 or 150. Will see how it goes and how long it takes it for them to reply. My thinking is that if i'm going to buy new and keep the car for a good 6+ years, i might as well go all out and buy the 150 (at least it will put a smile on my face)

If you do go ahead for the 150t-jet you wont be disappointed,as i said before it still brings a smile to my face,its just a great car to drive, and when you press the sport button you will love the sound of the engine:D
but as i said before which ever one you go for the Bravo is a great car.

I've done it! Ordered the 150 t-jet sport. Have chosen it in Tango Red with the option of tinted windows. Thanks for all your feedback and i can't wait for it to arrive (approx 1-2 weeks).

Tried it and it is a really usefull feature. The car in it basic trim is very well loaded with standard equipment anyway.
Plus i got a decent discount.

Tried the 120 and 150 petrol. The Mrs currently has a Mk 2 Punto hgt abarth and the performance of the 150 is quite similar. Chose the 150 tjet petrol because never really been a diesel fan (no offence to anyone else) plus i don't do as many miles per year to justify myself buying a diesel.

You will only regret if you do not buy the 150. The 120 is "ordinary" but the 150 is leaning on the sporty side.

Have had a call from my dealer to say that my bravo 150 t-jet sport is FINALLY here and i can pick it up tomorrow. The only thing is that i ordered the tinted windows as an option but the salesman has told me that i can drop off the car to him and they will sort me out a car for the time it takes for this to be done. IMHO not too pleased with the service but will see what the dealer does ! (?) As Fiat claims that they have improved customer service but we will see..............;)
ANYWAYS still happy to get my Bravo and will report back as to how it is running.

hi have had 150t-jet for three years on a driving school i love it ease to drive for pupils and performace for my self 122,000 on clock and pulls like a bull only problem ive found it likes cv joints and just blown turbo new turbo £527 from uk turbos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back