Hit and Run

Currently reading:
Hit and Run

Sorry to hear that mate, it is a shame when its something thats just right for you goes....

I take we are on about your car, as harsh as it sounds tho you can always get another one tho, i know it's cost you ££ thats the downside

But if your on about a family, thats worse and i give you the deepest sympathy's mate

Ziggy

So after getting over it. My sister who was driving it at the time is ok so i guess thats all good news. I am ok just a bit sore and depressed.. cant stop looking at it. Still want to kill the driver though as he drove off but we will see. Need to get all the stuff off the car like wheels, springs and exhaust. My dad not thinking was just gonna send it away :mad::mad: thats how i lost my personal plate on the cinq so i am on top of that.

Cheers for the reply though shame i went through so much trouble trying to keep it while band for it to end like this.

Yeah my bad, here they are :(

CIMG0434.jpg

CIMG0435.jpg

CIMG0433.jpg

OUCH, thats not good, hope everyone that was in the car is ok, you find who did it , then the FiatForum crew will go and get them :cool:.

All the best.

Cheers

wow the curtain airbag looks like a curtain it thought it was more of a massive bed sheet thing

the police will have being informed so no CCTV or anything at all :(

hope they catch the ....
if they do i bet his a disqualified driver.

so it is not repairable?

on the above post im only a hour away i think. can i bring 2 bricks?
for his nuts.

Last edited:
Yeah police were informed the second i got out of the car. They found the owner and found out that the car does have insurance so i am just looking around for one that looks the same now, prob just less miles. Noticed a nice one on autotrader web site with a sky roof aswell which i always wanted but we will see as i like black aswell... So many to choose from :confused:

wow the curtain airbag looks like a curtain it thought it was more of a massive bed sheet thing

the police will have being informed so no CCTV or anything at all :(

hope they catch the ....
if they do i bet his a disqualified driver.

so it is not repairable?

on the above post im only a hour away i think. can i bring 2 bricks?
for his nuts.

yup looks a cat b as the cills are completley bent which means that its unsafe to drive or repair the car, i maybe wrong, but the chasi looks bent?

nasty bump :(

guess you got the other car's plate?

Yeah i did mate i got the whole front bumper and took that back home with me.
The Police contacted the guy whose car it was and he turned around and said that he was the one who stayed and we dre off from the scene of the accedent. Which i think was stupid because i wold be making a good get away if i got out of the car called the police gave a phone statement. Opened my boot put his bumper in and drove off. Police said though that with out witnesses then the storey would have been void (or whatever they call it) luckly i went to the pub which it was outside and a guy was speaking to his parents wo witnessed me being there after the scene and being on the phone. So his farther called me up and said that he would give a statement. I just have to wait for the police to call me back. The guy is in enought s@*& now though i guess :D GOOD!!!

Back