Anyone recommend a CHESHIRE garage?

Currently reading:
Anyone recommend a CHESHIRE garage?

gizago

Hi

Can anyone recommend any good Fiat garages in Cheshire? I have a Fiat Ulysse and it would appear that most Fiat garages won't touch it because it's "odd"!!!!

Help.....

Cheers

Pete

I bought from the newly-branded Warrington Motors and after sales hasn't been too hot so far. Maybe I've just been unlucky. Hoping the garage end of things is better when I venture back tomorrow...

Warrington Motors.

Bought my GPS from there and my stilo when they were caledonia. I have found their service OK. Basically they have done what they said they were going to do.

Recently took my GPS their to have some minor issues sorted out which they did, but the work was done under warranty. They kept me informed and updated as they had to order some parts and when the car was in the garage they contacted me to advise the vehcile was ready to collect.

One of the jobs they had to do was to replace the vinyl strip on the side of the door and the car was left dirty when i picked it up (n). I complained to the service manager who asked if the car could be cleaned and they said no as they were about to leave for the day(n). They told me to bring it back next time i was in the area and they would get it in to get it cleaned for me. I ddn't go back as i live in Liverpool but im sure had i gone back the next day they would have got it cleaned for me.

Their service has been ok so far and it looks like i am going to have to use them more as it looks like caledonia have just vanished. All that has changed is the name really. They have pretty much the same staff, but it's early days yet.

Good luck and let us all know how you got on, which garage you decided to use and what their service was like.(y)

Does it have to be a fiat garage? As i work in Cheshire I can highly recommend a good independant garage in Cheshire.

Last edited:
Use the Fiat Dealer Locator if I was you, to find an approved dealership, just select the criteria in the search that you want the garage to offer, and then you're away!

You could always try John Delaney Motors in Stockport, just off J1 of the M60
as they service and reapair a mate's Multipla, my Panda MJ and the wife's Stilo. Not the cheapest, but so far they've done a good job.

Back