:-( Fiat Parts Help...Anyone??!!!

Currently reading:
:-( Fiat Parts Help...Anyone??!!!

*May-May08*

Hi,

I had a bump in my car on Tuesday in the hale, and basically am needing a whole new front end. I have ordered the bonnet etc and everything I need, just wondered what catches/clips I need for my bonnet? My car skidded into a give way sign :(. so I have needed: bonnet, bumper,grill, 2x new lights,slam panel, radiator, radiator housing,and cross member. Also, I have been told that I need a new cross beam? But no-one seems to know what Im talking about..HELPPP! Which bit is this??

Where can I find these things fairly cheap??!!!

Thankss soo much.
Hayley
xxx

Sorry to hear about your crash, that's going to cost a fortune to fix.

Cross beam could be the radiator support/mounting?

Edit: you will also need new bonnet hinges and bonnet catch.

Last edited:
Thanks ppl! Ive got all the stuff I listed for £420.00 so not too bad - just got to pay for spraying/fitting etc now. Just annoying that I was only going 20mph =(!

It is a MK3 punto 53plate. Forgot to mention that!

Also, Where could I buy the bonnet/catch hinge from? I cannot find them ANYWHERE!!! How much should I expect to be paying??

Thanks alot!
Hayley
xxx

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks ppl! Ive got all the stuff I listed for £420.00 so not too bad - just got to pay for spraying/fitting etc now. Just annoying that I was only going 20mph =(!

Don't under estimate how much a bodyshop will charge to spray/fit the parts. If you're on good terms with any bodyshops then you should get a good price and you will be laughing. (y)

Also, Where could I buy the bonnet/catch hinge from? I cannot find them ANYWHERE!!! How much should I expect to be paying??[/COLOR]

I got mine from www.shop4parts.co.uk :)

Back