IMG_4075.JPG

Grande Punto My GP!

Introduction

Thought it was about time i uploaded some pics to FF, so i gave it a nice clean today, with some professional cleaning kit i got has a gift (must say its very good stuff, would recommend it to you).

Pic 4: Shows my Infinity Basslink in the boot (Professional fitted)
Pic 5: Shows Infinitity Basslink sub controls mounted onto dash.
I do have to admit thought, im glad i did get it professional fitted. They did a brilliant job fitting it all, turned up and they fitted it on the day aswell, so (y)

what cleaning stuff did you use, my could do with a polish lol

I used Auto Glym products, i recieved a really nice bag full of certain goodies in the bag, so used them on her for the first time. These products i do believe are sold in halfords if your interested.

when you said proffesional i thought you ment some zymol/victoria concours wax etc lol

Looks good anyways :)

Also what tints have you got on it?

Last edited:
when you said proffesional i thought you ment some zymol/victoria concours wax etc lol

Looks good anyways :)

Also what tints have you got on it?

Thanks

Erm on the back i have 15% and on the front i have 20%, but you cant tell the difference that much between the tints unless its a bright day or certain angles.

Well so far, no problems. My friends got the same, and one of them have 15% all around. The 15% all around got pulled by the police about hes neon washer jets, and the police said nothing about the tints, so could say there not strict i guess.

Thanks

Erm on the back i have 15% and on the front i have 20%, but you cant tell the difference that much between the tints unless its a bright day or certain angles.

how come you went for the darker tints on the front and not the rear???? seems ood to me i would have done it the other way, lol. or is it just me?

I like that car...

I have the same problem as you about the parents, they paid for half of the car and dont mind what I do it, however I must "consult" them of what I do to it to keep them happy, and its hard to put any kind of induction kit in cos my dad may notice the difference in sound, and when he opens the bonnet lol, he wont be happy if I don't tell the insurance company either.

I think im going for same as you on the tints aswell, that looks really good.

I like that car...

I have the same problem as you about the parents, they paid for half of the car and dont mind what I do it, however I must "consult" them of what I do to it to keep them happy, and its hard to put any kind of induction kit in cos my dad may notice the difference in sound, and when he opens the bonnet lol, he wont be happy if I don't tell the insurance company either.

I think im going for same as you on the tints aswell, that looks really good.

f*** what your dad says, how old are you?
i pay for my punto, my mum and dad paid for my mark 1 as a present i still did stuff to it, and if they didnt like it then it would have just been tough, lol.

Back