Badges!

Currently reading:
Badges!

pk090

Established member
ne1 know if the front and rear fiat and the punto s badge on the back maybe also the badge next to the repeater are glued on? If i was to take them off will the leave holes? If so can u tell me best way to fill em in and such

ty alex

Like most fiats, pretty sure the front badge has a hole not quite sure on the rear

I know from when i was a young kid, that the side and the punto s badges are held on with foam tape very easy to get off just use a hot air gun to soften the glue and rip them off. any glue left over can be cleaned off with IPA, lighter fluid or petrol. (y) cant help you out with the front ones tho, its been a few years since i "removed" a front badge.

front badge on the bonnet
hex bolt on inside of bonnet holds badge in place. however, the bonnet is recessed behind the badge so not only will it leave a whole from the bolt, but also a shallow "cup".

rear badges
l/h fiat badge is glued and positioned in place with location lugs - that will need filling. not too sure, but i think the punto badge is only adhesive. (certainly, the "sporting" was).

wing badges
adhesive badges - can be removed easily with credit card / small bit of t-cut.

Last edited:
gah forgot to mention earlier its a mk1 punto r reg.. u may have used ur brain and looked at my avatar lol. Another bad point the guy i baught it off was a professional valeer and its been treated with staybright paint protector so i cant t-cut it lol
:bang:

Back