General more performance parts for 100hp

Currently reading:
General more performance parts for 100hp

hi there guys.

i'm looking for some performance parts for my mrs Panda 100hp.
i'm having real problems finding any.
can someone point me in the right direction.

also does anyone know when the Grande Punto Abarth comes to the UK 'cus i badly need to trade my unreliable Impreza.

thanks guys in advance

What gains do you get from fast road cams and are there any downsides to running them (eg dodgy running, poor fuel economy, etc?)? Presumably they'll need coupling with a remap too to properly take advantage of them :)

Chris

Presumably they'll need coupling with a remap too to properly take advantage of them :)

Chris

Mapping will always apply when you fit performance parts to an engine because it alters all the original parameters set by the manufacturer..

i am led to beleive that there are more tuning parts for the 500 than there are for our 100hp's, which is annoying, but surely they would fit being the same underneath? (or so im led to beleive)

a few places i've tried tell me that they can't chip the 100hp panda but they can the 500 and the punto with the same engine thats why i asked on here.

its a shame really 'cus i think the panda handels a little better than the fiat 500...

to be honest i can't understand what the problem is, surely they all have the same settings

actually thats a good point, surely they have the same engine and ecu, although maybe a little higher srtung in the panda.
but they both have the 'sport' button on the dash so i'd imagine the ecu would have the same if not similar settings.
any tuners on here, i'd lend my car in exchange for a free remap! lol

actually thats a good point, surely they have the same engine and ecu, although maybe a little higher srtung in the panda.
but they both have the 'sport' button on the dash so i'd imagine the ecu would have the same if not similar settings.
any tuners on here, i'd lend my car in exchange for a free remap! lol
The 500 has a different ECU to the Panda.

no way, you lucky B&*%£$%!! congrats on that bud, good luck.
def let us know when its in there, and can you see if you can get an evo sticker out of them for me please??

Back