4pm on Sunday 27th April 2008

Poachers Pocket
Bridge St,
Metal Bridge,
Durham,
County Durham
DH6 5LQ

Oh and the best thing to advertise this event? They do GREAT chips :slayer:

i'm 95% gonna come, not sure if my other half will join me in her punto, hopefully i'll get her to drive so i can drink, then again maybe i'd scare ppl when i've had a drink.

poachers pocket chips are great :yum:

Yes hopefully If I can convince a friend to go im not going alone with you weirdo's :nerner: :rolleyes:

dont worry i'm only weird online, in person i'm very normal and perfectly safe, you could even take me home to mother, well as long as you dont mind your mother thinking you're gay.

ok i'm fibbing, i'm a weirdo, but i promise not to remove any of your bodyparts to add to my collection.

Last edited:
i'm 95% gonna come, not sure if my other half will join me in her punto, hopefully i'll get her to drive so i can drink, then again maybe i'd scare ppl when i've had a drink.

poachers pocket chips are great :yum:

dont worry i'm only weird online, in person i'm very normal and perfectly safe, you could even take me home to mother, well as long as you dont mind your mother thinking you're gay.

ok i'm fibbing, i'm a weirdo, but i promise not to remove any of your bodyparts to add to my collection.

Its not you im scared off :p.

oh right, yeah i know what you mean, i was a bit worried about that person too, but the plan is we change the venue at the last minute without telling them.

Any chance of making this meet start at 3pm instead? started my new job today and i caould get the 27th off but i can finish at 2:45pm, so i can make it to the meet for about 3:15pm. I'll give Rob my food order :)

Back