Styling fiat barchetta Acrylic wind deflector shield blocker

Currently reading:
Styling fiat barchetta Acrylic wind deflector shield blocker

Looks OK but two things spring to mind, how does it attach? will it create a 'buffet' effect at speed as the mesh ones allow air to pass through and so you don't experience the buffeting you sometimes get when a sunroof is part open.

I guess there is only one way you will find out (and may start another trend on the forum)

i got one custom made it to fit round my rear speakers.
wouldn't be without it, it stops the noise around your head and is altogether more pleasant.

had acrylic one but that was buffering in the wind so this one is mesh let wind pass though much better.

you could buy a fiat on but very expensive for what it is.

I've just sent them a question about fitting, because it looks an interesting item!

Here's the reply:

The wind deflector attaches directly on to the roll bars on your car with the use of velcro straps which go around the two sides of each of the bars and through the deflector for fast easy and secure fastening.

Many Thanks

Stephen @ Chameleon Clothing LTD

Here's the reply:

The wind deflector attaches directly on to the roll bars on your car with the use of velcro straps which go around the two sides of each of the bars and through the deflector for fast easy and secure fastening.

Many Thanks

Hmm what roll bars? There are none in the picture.

Attachments

• barchetta.jpg
    barchetta.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 106
Here's the reply:

Many Thanks

Ι dont see a roll bar in the foto they have in their ebay site :confused:

Back