Bravo (Classic) Neons?

Currently reading:
Bravo (Classic) Neons?

wimmy

Established member
I did the dreaded neons thing, I couldnt stop myself! What dya think?
Big thanks to Nikki and Mart (her fella). Nikki for the brews and Mart for fitting them!

PIC00004.jpg

PIC00007.jpg

PIC00009.jpg

brav.gif

I dont know how true this is but......

Nikki from the fiat bravo forum tells me that green and blue lights have now been legalised but red are not. (She currently has red neons and white strobes underneath the sides)

Looks nice mate, don't know about the whole legal thing as i have a blue neon poking out the top of my bumper and some blue www.tyreflys.com
I have been told i could be done for impersonating a police car!!!
Since when do police cars have mahooooosive rear wings and big meshed up bumpers???

"The Not so Fast but Furious"

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by CentoEvo
I have been told i could be done for impersonating a police car!!!
Since when do police cars have mahooooosive rear wings and big meshed up bumpers???
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

....and drive black seicento's??? :D

www.Mobz.2U.co.uk
Logos, Ringtones and FREE phones.

Drive it like you stole it!

I also have a dancing neon situated on the dash. It comes in really useful on the 'BMW lane' of dark motorways. As the neon dances with the beat of the music a steady drum beat produces a blue on/off effect inside the whole of the car. Other cars just seem to move out of may way for some reason! lol :D

I also have some neons on the inside which have been in a while (they were in at coventry. Please ignore the cheesy bloke in the pic:

PIC00011.jpg

Back