Styling Linea Front Grille

Currently reading:
Styling Linea Front Grille

I finally decided to go for it and buy the Linea front grille for my GP so i made some inquiries with Chris@Souls and he did me a good price so i made the journey to Milton Keynes on Thursday.

It turned out to be in anthracite and not black like the complete kit and it didnt really go with my dark colour scheme so i took it to a friend to be sprayed up to match my wheels. Ive just got it back and im pretty happy with it.

Here is a pic of it in my office after being sprayed, havent put the actual grilles in yet or the badge because they are at home but you can get the jist.

Proper pictures to come when its all fitted for those who are interested.

Rich

Attachments

• DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00004.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 454
If you could let me know where you got it from and how much I would appreciate it, I think that would look cool on mine, would have to be sprayed up black though like yours.

Looking forward to some pictures rich

Yeah well i was looking forward to taking them and obviously getting it fitted but something came up and by the time i was done it was too dark. I think im gonna struggle now to get it done anytime soon, im gutted.

If the chance arises you lot will be the first to know.

Rich

I'm actually starting to like it and may consider getting one, as i think it'll look good against the orange. How much was it?

Just looking at that top picture rich, I assume the honeycomb (I think its honeycomb??) grill comes as part of the lot aswell?

Yea it is honeycomb and yea they do come with it but i didnt want those spraying as they are black so i didnt have them with me.

Ive done a bit of very rough measuring (using keys, lol) and im not sure if the Fiat badge will fit in the gap, the top grille seems much smaller. Could be wrong though.

Rich

Back