2nd generation keys

Currently reading:
2nd generation keys

welcome to the forum:)
think you have to order them from fiat, about £70

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

if you have the red key yes you can i have just bought a Brava with 1 red and 1 blue key to get a second blue key it will cost £30 for the key if you do not have the red key you are in big trouble as the red key is one made to fit the car and will cost about £1000 to change the whole coding units in the car that is what i was told by the dealer

Originally posted by theviper
if you have the red key yes you can i have just bought a Brava with 1 red and 1 blue key to get a second blue key it will cost £30 for the key if you do not have the red key you are in big trouble as the red key is one made to fit the car and will cost about £1000 to change the whole coding units in the car that is what i was told by the dealer
never belive a dealer there are lots of ways around it,;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

Back