General Valuation

Currently reading:
General Valuation

I have tried to attach a web address for a picture.

Can I ask you guys with a greater Fiat and market knowledge for a rough valuation on the following car.

1996 Cinquecento Soleil 900. 66600 miles.
We have owned it since 23000 miles, about 3.5 years I think.
It has been the girl friends car and as I am a qualified engineer I have done all the maintenance. Oil and filters every 6000.
Its had lots of work to keep it tiptop as I dont want her breaking down. She is only 5'2" and not in the least bit competitive so it hasnt been hammered around.
In the last year it has had Radiator, Waterpump, Map sensor, Brake pipes, wheel cylinders, rear shoes, plug leads, 3 tyres, fuel tank, bonnet (roof tiles fell on it), clutch cable and handbrake cable.
Roof doesnt leak and it drives very nicely.
Every tank full of fuel since we had it has been logged to check fuel consumption.

Only selling it due to getting a Seicento at a very good price otherwise it will have been used for 12-15000miles this year.

http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/clairemantle/album?.dir=/d859

by the way, it has only been washed off with a hose pipe in the pic, polishing will start later this week.

album

The trade guide indicates that a soleil is worth £25 more than an SX

A 96 P SX has a trade price of £525 at 71K. Your mileage is slightly lower but the gide suggests £20 per 10000, so say a tenner.

Guide Retail for the SX is £1375.

Take it from there.

Cheers

D

Grumpy old git going fast downhill rather than downhill fast!!

Also depends on the area you are trying to sell it in. Pontefract is near castleford I think? If it is that is where I usually go to buy my cars as my family is around there and prices are substantially cheaper than prices in Leicester where I live.

The soleil is a nice model so you should do ok out of it. I sold my Cinq 96 N SX with 60k, good nick, serviced etc... for £800 and I was quite lucky to get that for it looking at prices around at the min. My mate picked up a half decent M reg Sporting in good nick, did have 75k on the clock, for £700.

sig1.jpg

cheers for the info.

May stick it in the autotrader/paper for 995. But guess 850 may be nearer the mark. Will put it in the for sale section once it is sparkling!

May give ebay a go too, but I would put a reserve on as I think it is running better than it ever has, even had a full diagnostic by fiat a month or two ago to make sure!

is it 96 N or p?
if its N reg s model then heres the prices.

Dealer £1,169
Private
£920
Part Ex
£507
Trade
£477

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

96 P price with 38000 on the clock,

Dealer £1,274
Private
£1,003
Part Ex
£552
Trade
£520

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

We live just outside Ponte in Ackworth. Have been there for about a year now.

It goes to Leeds everyday but is in town 1 or 2 times a week for shopping etc... .

The cleaning starts this week.
When it does go I will make sure the new owner knows about this site.

Since getting the yellow Sei the girl 4 doors down has gone and bought a brand new yellow Punto sporting, not a conincidence I think.