Beards... Yay? Or Nay?

Currently reading:
Beards... Yay? Or Nay?

JonnyBravo26

Hey.

This is the best thread i've ever started.

That's fact, and as we all know, you can prove anything with fact...

Who likes beards? I'm now two and a half weeks into the growth process, its looking ok, non patchy and there's no ginger in it. (No offence to gingers).

So, beards. Yes? Or No?

Pics to POSSIBLY follow. :cool:

Damn,

My new look, isn't looking good apparently.

Although teh fact i'll never have to apply fake facial hair when dressing as a pirate again is appealing.

Mine originated out of laziness last year (final year at uni).

Since then Ive acquired proper equipment for maintaining it so got rid of the patchy bits.

Im well impressed personally, and i know the mrs likes it

Mine originated out of laziness last year (final year at uni)

Mines come from leaving RAF after 6 years drunken, idiotic, rocket dodging service.

After shaving every day, all one wants is to become a hobo. A hairy, smelly hobo. Without a glue sniffing problem of course.

Also with a sexy 08 plate 150t sport Bravo on its way... 2 weeks to go!!!

R.A.F as in 100Sqn ? They all think they are pirates :p.

And 6 years is that it :rolleyes: :p

Lolz,

Hell no, all about TSW.

And yeah 6 years only :( Had my fun, drank my weight, met my mrs. Didn't wanna put her through all that worrying war rubbish. So left.

Now im here, talking about my beard lol

Picatures on their way tomorrow btw... Watch this thread!:slayer:

I seem to detect some beardist attitudes here. This is an insidious trend and one as heinous as racism, sexism and ageism. I fear terrorist attacks by the Beardy Liberation Tendency (That'll be the BLT then.) Hang on, I haven't set it up yet.

POWER TO THE WHISKERS!!!!

I had a full beard until a few years ago but She Who Must Be Obeyed wasn't keen but she likes the goatee. It goes with my hard as nails biker image. If anybody can advise on how to actually BE hard as nails please let me know.

Poo on a stick. Not litterally. Obviously. Just carry a stick around. With poo on it. No-body will mess with you then.

Oh, and you thought about the BLT forums yet? I wanna be first on board.

This beaut is here to stay.

Back