Search Works!

Currently reading:
Search Works!

Go me, go me, go me :D lol...

Nah, none of my work, an updated search was released that doesn't time out, so integrated it and should be working fine... yay!

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

cool, now when people want to know if the resistor mods on ebay are worthwhile they can search and find out!

but they probably won't:(

nice work tho ben!

<div align="right">
sig1.gif
</div id="right">

think you spoke to soon i got this message when i just tested it.

Response object error 'ASP 0251 : 80004005'

Response Buffer Limit Exceeded

/forum/search.asp, line 0

Execution of the ASP page caused the Response Buffer to exceed its configured limit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newheadrub1.JPG
newheadrub2.JPG
sigpic.JPG

Originally posted by JonnyBoy
Works for me - slow, but it works ;)

what did you type in was it a comon thing,
was you searching one section or all sections?

i find i get error if i try searching all forums with a not common word.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newheadrub1.JPG
newheadrub2.JPG
sigpic.JPG

I was searching for "RAC car history check" - someone posted something ages ago where you could go to some part of the RAC website, enter your reg. number and get a few details of the car. Can't find it though :( and have trawled the RAC site more times than I care to remember!

<font color="navy">Punto 55SX
http://j-k.hotfire.net</font id="navy">

bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
JB3.jpg
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

re your search though, i just typed it in and it loaded in about 5 seconds....[?]

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint

nope, i am having no luck with this search [V]

i got this error this time,

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/forum/search.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

hope this helps

David Pearson

if i search entire message i get

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/forum/search.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

But if i do subject only its quick to say nothing found,

newheadrub1.JPG
newheadrub2.JPG
sigpic.JPG

Bizarre ... i can still run it just fine.... will have a look again when i get home

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx

Back