Technical Rear Seatbelt

Currently reading:
Technical Rear Seatbelt

Trekster

Hi guys,

I just got a new Fiat Bravo Dynamic. I have an issue with the rear seatbelt, namely i cannot find it anywhere in the right side of the rear seats. The left side and the centre has its rear seatbelt "clicks(where you put the seatbelt in)" but the right side I just can't seem to find. I tried putting my hand in between the back-side and the seat to try to find it, but no luck. Can it be that they forgot it? Or maybe its under the seat? Any ideas? It will be some time(maybe tuesday or wednesday) before i can get in for FIAT to check it.

Also i want to say that this forum has been a wonderfull source for information on the Bravo. I come from Denmark where such forums are sparse.

It may be hidden behind the seat back? Try folding the seat down, its an easy thing to do, lost seat belts before like that my self :)

Thanks for the reply Andy.

I just spoke to a friend of mine who also bought an Bravo. His dealer showed him how to pull up the back seats so that you can have a flat floor...didn't know that I could do that and can't find it in the 220+ pages of the manual.. :bang:

So i pulled the back seats up and there it was...a 2-second job!

Back