Technical Brava Intermittent Wipers not working

Currently reading:
Technical Brava Intermittent Wipers not working

zwyzyk

Hi,

I'm new to the group, so appologies if this is a repeated thread:

I have recently acquired a 51 reg Brava which I am very pleased with, however it appears to have one small defect: the front windscreen wipers do not have an intermittent setting. It just goes from off to on, then on again (the same), then faster. Also, the wipers just stop in the middle of the screen (ie don't go back to bottom of the window) if you put the wiper stalk back to reset position.

The wipers are still functional, but it's damn anoying if you forget to stop them when they are not at the bottom of the screen! Is this just a fuse, or am i going to need a new relay or something. Any ideas?

Thanks

Ben

thats nearly allways a dodge columb switch ive changed dozens in the past for the same reason.

-=[uno 1.0ie RAAAWW!]=-
-=[trained fiat tech for what it's worth.]=-

being a 51 plate car its going to have the fiat warrenty still on it, should really get that fixed under warrenty.

Scorg

02 Stilo Dynamic 1.6
Sky Blue
01 Brava 80SX
Ink Black

June 6th 1944
You will not be forgotten

Just to drag this thread back up again, did anyone ever get a solution for this as I'm having the exact same problem, everything described by Ben is identical to the issues I'm having only this time my cars a 2001 Bravo.

Back