General Side repeater / wing

Currently reading:
General Side repeater / wing

John Mc

Some kind sole smacked my car whilst I was at work. And F***ed off! Hope they were able to sleep at the weekend! I hope someone does the same to their face.

The drivers door now has a dent and no mirror, the drivers wing looks like crumpled paper. GAHHHHG.

Questio;
I understand that the wing is bolted on after application of some sort of tape (?). Are there any instructions anywhere?

Question;
Anyone have any decent sources for doors / electric mirrors / wings / repeater lamps?

Marea Weekend
1.8 ELX
V reg ('99)
Dark Blue (with loads of new, customised folds)

scrapyard is best palce for parts, you sohuld find some in the correct colour with a bit of luck.

the bravo and brava wing removal procedure is exactly the same, so you could use a bravo hayens manual or even the freely availalbe fiat manuals

babarmalik.com/ledmods.htm

dont let the tape worry you, once unbolted it comes off easily enough.

I'll keep trying them. They haven't picked up their phone, replied to 1 email on Friday from work and another from home today or to the parts enquiry form on their web site (there's faulty code on that directing you to a non-existent page after the details are sent).

Maybe they're on holiday ................... :)

I will try to find a direct line number for you but its in my car which is away from home just now. Will let you know asap. In meantime it might be worth going over there I think they are open on Sunday, Im assuming you are still driveable of course.

Best take one, I guess, but I think they remove parts for you for safety reasons. This place is not like your back-street scrappie, its a proper place with reception, carpaking and neatly racked vehicles. If youve not seen it be prepared to be surprised. Its on the A45 just as you leave Daventry on the right. Hard to miss it.

Back