General k&n on a mk2 sporting

Currently reading:
General k&n on a mk2 sporting

http://www.knfilterchargers.com/search/appsearch.aspx

yes u will, it will make the engine more responsive and sound like there is actuallly some power there ;)

EVERYONE- SPRAY YOUR PUNTOS BLACK
sdfdfggd.jpg
fggdgfrdde.jpg

David

Id save your money and go for BMC CDA u wont regret it. I had the K&N for my sporting but the heat from the manifold meant that it was sucking in very hot air and performance was WORSE than standard after the engine was running for a while.

With a BMC CDA its a closed induction kit where it can take cool air from the front of the car.

You wont regret it ;)

---------------------
Broom Yellow
Punto Sporting
---------------------

where would i be able to buy a BMC CDA induction kit and how much would it cost. would i be able to fit this myself or would i havr to take it to a garage? thankyou please! :D

the cheapest place to buy a BMC is through www.puntomk2.co.uk as they get club discount

www.puntomk2.co.uk

The BMC CDA is a very good system but there are alternatives out there two we have modified a customers car to have a heatshielded filter using a silicone elbow which then sits flush onto the bonnet which has louvers cut into it, this not only gives u a dedicated cold air supply but as the bikers found out after 50mph you benefit from ram air, as the speed of the air flowing over the bonnet and through the louvers actually forces the air into the filter thereby giving you more performance, dont go for a 57i or green cotton filter as they will lose you anyware from 5-10bhp as they suck in hot air. If we can help in anyway let me know.

PTI Motorsport Ltd
01992 479898

I've heard lots of good things about these BMC jobs, how do they sound tho??

I really like my current GMax filter (probably rubbish performace) but it sounds so damn rude!! ;)

Punto MK2 Sporting 16v, Full Abarth Bodykit + Alloys.

Well just a heat shielded filter will cost you £50 but the full cold air kit will cost you £200 with all the silicone elbows and pipework clips and fixings. filters come in blue,red,yellow,chrome,carbon and matching pipe work in red,blue,yellow and sometimes black is avail.

PTI Motorsport Ltd
01992 479898

Back