Styling HELP front upper grill

Currently reading:
Styling HELP front upper grill

how to take of the front upper grill,do i have to take of the bumper or can i do when the bumper is on the car,Im fright because i could broke the little plastic hooks
PS i have find another grill so i will do from two grills one without fiat sign(audi look:D:D)aftermarkets are to expencive for me and a bit ugly expecialy the chiken wire mod,i like the original style only clear...i will post some pics when i finished,but first i have to remove my grill hehe
thanks

Last edited:
i just undid the screws rounr the top nof the buper and it just about gave me enogh clearance to get the grill out

yeah i sow this topic but i m a little scared,i m not sure will the plastic hooks broke if i pull,anyway thanks i will trye this metod this weekend and put some pics,the audi look will wait some time because i want first buy alloys
PS i have found new alloys momo corse 17" for 70€ for one.god bless bosna and herzegovina,i only have to go there and get them.(my passport is out of date so when thats finished punto will roll on 17" rims:D:D:D)i wish for 18(80€) but dont have that money for the tyers:D

yeah i sow this topic but i m a little scared,i m not sure will the plastic hooks broke if i pull,anyway thanks i will trye this metod this weekend and put some pics,the audi look will wait some time because i want first buy alloys
PS i have found new alloys momo corse 17" for 70€ for one.god bless bosna and herzegovina,i only have to go there and get them.(my passport is out of date so when thats finished punto will roll on 17" rims:D:D:D)i wish for 18(80€) but dont have that money for the tyers:D
Cheap, thats a long way to go though

thanks tom,but i had allready removed it,hehe i just pull it out,next week grill will be finished,i will post you some pics,this alternaty is much cheaper then buying some aftermarket grills
this plastic guy,i dont know how other to call him is a bit bussy so i have to wait..so pics next weekend

What color is the grill under the badge, the same as the rest of the grill? Can you remove the badge without scratching the surroundings? Looking forward to see those pictures! (y)

Yep, under the badge, the grill is the same colour as the rest, but its a solid circle, not slats like the rest.

Grill and badge are easy to remove, and I don't think its that easy to scratch. I've had mine off a few times and not a problem yet.

Tom :)

Ok so it would look a little bit stupid to have it just removed. I think I will buy the Abarth badges. Last night my blue grill badge was hit by a huge stone and was completely destroyed. Winter sucks at least when you live here up north. (n)

How can you guys say "Just Pull It" ? I had a look in the dealers last weekend and there are 20 clips! Pull that and surely you'll snap 'em off!

How can you guys say "Just Pull It" ? I had a look in the dealers last weekend and there are 20 clips! Pull that and surely you'll snap 'em off!

Trust us, we've done it a load of times.... just pull it straight and firmly, re-fitting is the reverse of removal (y)

Best done in warm weather TBH tho

Last edited:
Trust us, we've done it a load of times.... just pull it straight and firmly, re-fitting is the reverse of removal (y)

Best done in warm weather TBH tho

Better work - managed to talk my parts guy out of a full set of the new red badges for mine. Anyone happen to have an easy option on the keyfob badge or steering wheel centre?

Back