General GP Choice: 360 or Stripes

Currently reading:
General GP Choice: 360 or Stripes

Rich

Former FIAT Obsessive
Hey All

My sister is looking to get rid of her Stilo for a GP. We've been looking at the Stripes special edition and she really likes it, but I have also seen details about the 360?

Anyone got any photos of this special interior?

Any comments / suggestions welcome :).

id go for the 360 its a little bit diffrent and plus you get ac and blue and me (y)

You get blue and me with the stripe. I don't think the 360 has side skirts tho.

Thought I had a photo of the interior of the 360 but I can't find it. Don't have any in stock either so can't get another photo till we get one in.

Differences. : http://www.fiat.co.uk/Content/?id=10479

Last edited:
I'd say the 360, but then again thats what i did.

After having AC in my stio i couldnt be without it. Interior pics below...

Grande_5.jpg

Grande_4.jpg

Its a very nice car!

The stripes model looked nice, I loved the contrct of the white stripes against the red paitm but decided to think about resale value, ac over stripes & skirts, will pay off in the end.

Thanks for the interior pic. We're still thinking about it, will keep you updated! We've just seen a very cheap 1.2 Dynamic 5dr in New Orleans as well :p

dont mention what colour your getting you'll just start of more argments here:(

Us, argue about colours??? Noooo, whatever gave you that idea ;)

(get it in Blue or white) lol

Of the specs though, i would say find a cheap Dynamic, ok so you dont get the sporty look or Blue and Me, but with the amount of problems people have with it im happy with my headset. Plus, the interior on the dynamic is much nicer in my opnion adn A/C is also standard.

But you cant really come away with a BAD car either way...

Mark

Us, argue about colours??? Noooo, whatever gave you that idea ;)

(get it in Blue or white) lol

Of the specs though, i would say find a cheap Dynamic, ok so you dont get the sporty look or Blue and Me, but with the amount of problems people have with it im happy with my headset. Plus, the interior on the dynamic is much nicer in my opnion adn A/C is also standard.

But you cant really come away with a BAD car either way...

Mark

Yeah, Air Con was an attractive option. I was looking at those Blaupunkt retrofit kits and could probably fit the original microphone and USB socket to make it look original.

Colour? Well . . . all of them so far have been in New Orleans Blue, but my sister has a thing for Crossover Black.

crossover black looks gorgeous when clean but you'll be cleaning it forever, not a good idea if you have OCD when it comes to cars (like me) lol

crossover black looks gorgeous when clean but you'll be cleaning it forever, not a good idea if you have OCD when it comes to cars (like me) lol
I agree, my choice of colour when buying new tends to be influenced by how well the colour is likely to survive washing and minor scratches. Black is a pig of a colour to keep looking good. White and silver tend to be more forgiving. Red can also be difficult, however, is quite an easy colour to 'touch up'.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back