General Macho Panda owners suspicions confirmed

Currently reading:
General Macho Panda owners suspicions confirmed

ensonricky

The Fiat 500 has been voted the most beautiful car in the world by a jury consisting of architects, designers and artists.

This provides confirmation, if any was needed, that the 500 is effeminate and unworthy of the Fiat brand. Now the greatest fear of the Panda owners, that trendy young people may want to own a Fiat, may be realised.

Last edited:
*The following reply may offend nuts and potential fluffy 500 owners... please go get a large pinch of salt:)*

how weird is that? the original 500 wasnt beautiful, just really cute, the new 500 is just a blown up pastiche of the old model and suddenly its beautiful?

That is like taking Kylie Minogue and getting her to put on say 16 stone and then saying how gorgeous shes become:):)

Us Fiat enthusiasts dont mind trendy or effeminate btw, but please if you are the typical new bmw mini/beetle driver stay away, you wont fit in:)

Anyway there loads more beautiful cars out there, Berlingo, Aygo, Rodius, Sinclair C5... LOL

Plenty of bmw/mini/beetle peeps with money looking at 500s as a second or third car so far.
::ROFLMAO::
My crappy Fiesta wud look a heap besides the current motors of most fluffy500 fans.

Could Fiat make it a new rule that only women can buy a fluffy500 and that would cut the waiting times loads. :)

*The following reply may offend nuts and potential fluffy 500 owners... please go get a large pinch of salt:)*

how weird is that? the original 500 wasnt beautiful, just really cute, the new 500 is just a blown up pastiche of the old model and suddenly its beautiful?

That is like taking Kylie Minogue and getting her to put on say 16 stone and then saying how gorgeous shes become:):)

Us Fiat enthusiasts dont mind trendy or effeminate btw, but please if you are the typical new bmw mini/beetle driver stay away, you wont fit in:)

Anyway there loads more beautiful cars out there, Berlingo, Aygo, Rodius, Sinclair C5... LOL

Don't you get tired of slating the new 500? Seriously, if you aint got anything positive to say then don't say anything! Your obviously the minority who dislike the car - so your negative opinion doesn't matter:p. I notice some other guys on this forum are fed up with your negativity. You have expressed your opinion several times to the point it gets annoying!!!

I notice some other guys on this forum are fed up with your negativity. You have expressed your opinion several times to the point it gets annoying!!!

Here here.

I have had enough of the slagging of the 500 ad-nasium.

It's past annoying on my dial & well into 'tedium'

Makes me laugh, all this from someone driving a 903cc Panda

Last edited:
i personally hate the new 500 - i think its overpriced and will be bought by people for its perceived image and style rather than driving experience, ala the new mini, but i appreciate thats a personal opinion.

bear in mind that the starting point of this thread was to have a dig at panda owners - can you really complain when you get some back? :)

the abarth 500 may be this cars saving grace, but if fiat dump the 1.4 tjet in the panda as expected in 2008 then even an abarth badge wouldnt be enough to get me interested in the 500 blob

Last edited:
This thread would not have been conceived were it not for the comments previously expressed in this forum, many of them from Panda owners. I personaly like the Panda and think it is a very good car, but I find it strange why Panda owners seem to have a deep seated dislike for the 500 and its prospective owners. I also find their motivation for continually criticising the car and contributing to this thread rather perverse.

Hay, stu your a novo Panda owner now too? Shows you how much i go into the novo Panda section cause mine just never goes wrong!
Hope the 500 is the same cause if it packs up in death valley or something then alan and i are vulture food!
(Not something you get to say if your driving your fiat to croydon)
Oops, thats sort of let the cat out on what i'm doing with my 500. Yup, it's sea to shining sea for it!

I am a 100HP owner, yet have never ever said a bad word against 500 owners??!
:
your just weird
Hay, stu your a novo Panda owner now too? Shows you how much i go into the novo Panda section cause mine just never goes wrong!
Hope the 500 is the same cause if it packs up in death valley or something then alan and i are vulture food!
(Not something you get to say if your driving your fiat to croydon)
Oops, thats sort of let the cat out on what i'm doing with my 500. Yup, it's sea to shining sea for it!
your even weirder, you will have to go in the new panda section an slag off the 500, then back to the 500 section to slag off the pandas:confused:

Last edited:
I need all 3 in my life. Sylvia for when i'm feeling adventureous and want to take the first Panda to the Pole or some such nonsense, new Panda for my practical side and a 500 for looking cool outside gay bars!

Want me to post photo's to prove i'm a proper gay? Was taking some about 2 hours ago that i'm very proud off!
Dear god, i shouldo't be allowed on the net in this state. Look what alan partidge did to the rep of the ford probe!

Back