General They Are Actually In The UK

Currently reading:
General They Are Actually In The UK

Well after some snooping aronund down various roads signposted "No Public Right Of Way" I managed to locate them hidden amongst a group on Suzuki Swifts.(y)

Not the greatest of pics I'm afraid as I was very aware that I was not welcome & the cars were a distance away, actually ended up getting persude off the site & as far as the M5 where they gave up chasing me.:devil:

I wonder what powers Port Police actually have?:confused:

Anyway, that's for me to worry about, here's the shots.

IMG_9871.jpg

IMG_9870.jpg

IMG_9869.jpg

IMG_9866.jpg

IMG_9865.jpg

cant believe that they are actually here (y)

wonder when i will see my first one on the road, or get to drive one :D

port police can detain you i think and call out the 'normal' police, but its upto them to decide what they do to you.

i cant see a problem with you going and taking a picture of them to be honest.

its not like you were trying to nick of with them (y)

What a great spot, the forum users will support you as a character witness if the port police catch up with you.

On second thoughts you're probably better off on your own!

Nice work Mark (y) Fancy a job at evo or Car magazine? :D

Sorry, but if they come looking for corroboration, I'll be hiding under the stairs...

You promise us they are all RHD?
Can they all be demos tho all different colours like that? (Yellow demo sounds v.unusual)

Dont worry about getting nicked - you covered the no plates on your car over before you got there like I told you didnt you?
You didnt? oh dear. Well,
I am sure you will agree Crimbo at home with the family is overrated anyway.

Im away for a while now, and when I com back they'll be at dealers for us to play in.Yippee.(y)

from what i can make in the photos (which is not much), im guessing that they are rhd (y)

only one way to find out mrs cinq, and thats a journey to see if they are :D

:)It'll be in last 4 days of Dec before I can get down to have a look and by that time theyll prob be in dealer showrooms. Only got a cameraphone anyway.

.... and I aint walking in mud :yuck:for anyone or anything:yuck:
Any way, Why bother when we can get other mugs to do the hard and possibly illegal work for us:)

Back