General How much is it worth

Currently reading:
General How much is it worth

poggy

It was broken, honest
Hi,

Anybody got any idea how much our Punto is worth as prices seem to vary hugely. It is a 2002 Punto Speedgear ELX 5 door (51 plate), factory options are metallic silver, air conditioning, remote locking (proper key version), roof & side airbags, Alpine CD. Only done 11K miles and we have had it from new. Serviced by main dealer twice (not sure if this is a good thing or not :D). Even got the new car warranty and breakdown cover until Feb 2005.

So far we got £4K as part exchange, but the car we were looking at was overpriced so I am guessing that it is really £3.5K if you took the cash discount he would have offered.

Any ideas on part exchange and private sale values !!!!

Andy

garages offten give more than car is worth px, but if you sold it private and went to a garage with cash you will get a bigger discount on the new car.
don't forget small automatics with low miles are gold dust, private buyers always pay over the odds for them;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newheadrub1.JPG
newheadrub2.JPG
sigpic.JPG

Hi,

Thanks for the replies, I think we will aim for £5K privately as it is in top condition with low miles and has lot's of extras. I think the airbags cost about £400.00 by themselves, also the air conditioning seems to be quite rare.

I might even put it on e-bay !!!

Andy

Back