General A cinq with the correct number of cylinders...

Currently reading:
General A cinq with the correct number of cylinders...

ProjectCinqV6

Hi guys,
just an update since it has been months since I revealed my plans for a trackday beast using a cinq shell with an alfa 3.0 v6 lump in the back.

Well... I have an sexy 192 Bhp engine, complete with gearbox, subframe, driveshafts, hubs, brakes, struts etc which is wired up and running beautifully in my garage. I also have just got hold of, and this is thebest bit, a Fiat CINQUECENTO!!
Hopefully if I leave them alone in the garage together they may just get together and save me the work. Failing that, its multipoint spaceframe/rollcage, cut a massive hole in the floor where the rear seats normally are, big radiator in the front, 6" wider arches each side to accomodate the standard alfa 164 track and a few othet bits and pieces.

Might post a coupl of teasing pics of them in the garage and some CAD drawings if anyone's interested.

Happy cinqing.
Stop pissing around with pathetic Fiat engines and fit something with some real ponies.:)
Can do mate!

acnt wait to see it fineshed :D

Bar_4.bmp

Originally posted by GhostWKD
ooooo very interested! :D

I second that!!

Matt

"No it's not a custard"
------------------------
[email protected]
------------------------
'97 Cinq Sporting~Yellow~vAD Turbocharged~Dump Valve~Lowered 40mm Spax Kit~Powerflex Bushes~Smoothed All Round~Momo Steering Wheel~Sony HU~Infinity 6x9's~10" Vibe Active Sub

good luck and enjoy doin that. it will be a beast.

would like to see sum pics, try and make like a diary stylee thing for it.
that would be cool

madcar [}:)]

Back