THIEVING SCUM!

Currently reading:
THIEVING SCUM!

steveyensen

Top beagle and Panda mod
Friday 28 March - 05:15 (yes, it is AM) went outside to find an absolute mess all over the road. Neighbour's car all smashed up and wheels stolen. Fairly common where we are. After about 5 minutes driving to work I suddenly had a thought, so I returned and checked my car too. Yes, someone had broken into her, too ;) Nothing was taken, but now I have a hole in the bodywork above the driver's door lock ... if only I could catch the thieving scum, I would boot them up the backside with my size 12 boots [:(!]

Steve the elder statesman

Tries to drive a Panda 1000CL [:0] but still has a sense of humour!

B-button.gif
B-button.gif
rule!

No chance of that Si. I'm too attached to the old girl. It wouldn't have happened if I had dropped the rear shelf to show that the car was absolutely empty apart from a set of "PC Magazine" for 2002. Now it's been smashed ;) but it only cost me a tenner from Podders last time.

I feel very sorry for my neighbour though ...

Unfortunately, although we live in a pretty nice quiet area, we are visited by the low life pretty regularly. They come from outside the area!

B-button.gif
B-button.gif
rule!

(I'm on [email protected] and [email protected])

unlucky mate i feel for u!

althought touch wood i have never been broken into!

My dad has 2 yrs ago, the scum stole a standard lighter off his dashboard! they must of been desperate for a fag!

Andy

Cinq Sporting//ICE-Sony M600R//10cm Kenwoods//6x9 Sony//JBL GT3-10''sub//JBL GTO2000 amp!!

Sorry to hear about the idiots Steve. We need a decent system for dealing with scum like them, something along the lines of having the mains connected up to their tackle.

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
http://mysite.freeserve.com/close_to_cracking_up/

I h8 hearing storys' like this really pisses me off when u spend time doing somthing 4 it only 2 get stolen not had anything happen 2 me yet (touch wood) but a couple of m8's have and my bro sry 2 hear that steve.

FIAT CinqueCento = Recycled Ferrari :D

When I got back tonight the neighbour's Rover was sporting a "new" set of wheels and he was cleaning up the broken glass. All I have for my troubles is a small hole above my driver's door lock.

This makes it just a teeny weeny bit vulnerable, but nobody will be able to drive it off anyway!!

The rear shelf is still intact - I just assumed it had been smashed as it was still dark at 5:15 a.m. I'm pleased as it is rather difficult to find one without loudspeaker holes cute out!

Thanks all of you for your support - it makes a group like this really worthwhile :):):)

B-button.gif
B-button.gif
rule!

I only just read this post and i'm sorry to hear about it.

Some tried to broke into my Uno, at 4-30am last year and did the exact same thing put a hole by the lock, if you have noticed once this is done it is very easy the pop the door pin open, luckily enough my dad heard them and they ran off, but I was very lucky because I left my mini disk player in there.

About 30 seconds after I phoned the police a patrol car was outside my house (must of been somewhere local), and he had phoned for back up and had requested the helicopter (which I thought was a bit extreme), but it was out of action.

They never caught the person responsible and I had to cough up £85 for getting it sorted

Sorry to hear about this[V][V][V]

Gaz[^][^][^]

Looks Good, Drives Like a Banana

Hope you can sort it Steve, and yes the weather's great and will be tomorrow too, surely a hint to get that gearbox fixed:D
I've just bought some de-locked handles for my Bravo to try and stop the above happening.

Si.
2.0 20v HGT + Superchip + NOS

Sorry to hear your grief.It always worries me that I might catch someone breaking into one of mine. I am not noted for my tolerant nature and passive way of dealing with idiots[:(!] and no doubt it would be me in more trouble than they would have been!

Fiat Bravo HGT155
Jagaur XJR-S 6.0 V12
http://www.bravo-guide.co.uk THE Fiat Bravo site

Nige, I think I would lose it completely if I caught anyone even breathing on any of our cars, the best part of his life behind him [:(!][:(!] My Krooklok is just the right shape and size ...

And me a Neighbourhood Watch co-ordinator too ...

And Gaz, the police came out to you??? God, they must have been pretty bored or very keen. I've forgotten what a copper looks like ;)

B-button.gif
B-button.gif
rule!

Steve, the police weren't gonna come out unless there was damage to the car, so had a look and luckily enough!!!, there was damage to the car, otherwise I would of had to wait until the next morning for some emmerdale type cop to come:p:p:p

Gaz[^][^][^]

Looks Good, Drives Like a Banana

Didn't work for my lot - they didn't think that a hole punched through the door above the lock could be considered damage, the lazy buggers. I think it was only an hour before the end of their shift so they were sleeping in the office probably ;)

B-button.gif
B-button.gif
rule!

when the buggers broke my rear window and nicked my headunit the cops came out, they phoned me a week later to say they had caught the bastard too, but never found my cd player, so it cost me £60 to fix the window, £170 for a new headunit and i now have 3 dents round the window where they broke in :(

GONE IN 60 MINS

Sorry Steve, just seen this post...Sorry to hear bout ur baby being smashed..;) baby will send you a pooy nappy in the post to throw at the scummy buggers if u catch 'em..[}:)]

Is it a car.....Is it a Plain....No its B A B Y S E I

I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles steve, I'm getting really p....d off with fiat bashers. I say pop em in a bath with the radio on.......wires attached off course.
I'm only like this now because I bought a fiat too.

Back