Technical Exotica red paint code

Currently reading:
Technical Exotica red paint code

Anyone know the exact code for this colour. Telephoned local dealer yesterday for touch up paint and he is trying to tell me it is Rosso red.

Anyone know the exact code for this colour. Telephoned local dealer yesterday for touch up paint and he is trying to tell me it is Rosso red.
it would be under your bonit mine is "380/b" just look for sumpthink like that , it may not have the "/b" part though

the code is DIS. N. 71803386
176/A.I have just read it off the small bottle £6 i think it was:)

Thanks for that. I eventually found the code under the bonnet (176/A). Just been giving my car a good wash, looks as good as new, just a couple of very small stone chips to fix and then it is decision time. Have it booked in tomorrow to confirm a sale price of £7215. If I can squeeze a couple more quid out of them then I may decide to sell.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. I eventually found the code under the bonnet (176/A). Just been giving my car a good wash, looks as good as new, just a couple of very small stone chips to fix and then it is decision time. Have it booked in tomorrow to confirm a sale price of £7215. If I can squeeze a couple more quid out of them then I may decide to sell.

which dealer is interested in taking your car off or should i say which fiat dealer,aronld or parks????

which dealer is interested in taking your car off or should i say which fiat dealer,aronld or parks????

It is car supermarket Carcraft. They have a local agent in Bellshill. Was offered £7215 online and had the price confirmed at lunchtime today when I met with the guy. He was very impressed with the condition of my car, thought it was imaculate and mad to be selling it, and advised me to contact his boss to see if I could get a bit more. Anyway, I am going to sleep on it and get back to him tomorrow. Must admit I am in two minds. Looks like I'll probably keep it until I see a local deal too good to miss. Parks in EK have a couple of 07 pre-reg at £9995 and a 57 T-Jet with a rather nice leather interior and nice 17" alloys for £9995. If I could get another GPS 1.9 for the 10K mark locally, ie. Central Scotland/North England I would go ahead.

the t-jet sounds interesting for that price.your not a high miler so that sounds a bit more sensible than getting a other m-jet,the leather is a bonus too.i was up in parks last nite.they have a new orange sporting in the showroom,nice,also a X-red M -jet demonstrator 07 with a skydome.and millions of them gp stripes spec edit:D

the t-jet sounds interesting for that price.your not a high miler so that sounds a bit more sensible than getting a other m-jet,the leather is a bonus too.i was up in parks last nite.they have a new orange sporting in the showroom,nice,also a X-red M -jet demonstrator 07 with a skydome.and millions of them gp stripes spec edit:D
Yes, when I was in there were loads of the stripey ones, looked absolutely naff. There was the orange T-Jet with leather, 57 plate. Never noticed the Red with Skydome. What do you reckon to the T-Jet at £9995 in orange and leather? Think it is a good deal, not sure about the orange though, leather looked nice. Telephoned salesman at park's this morning and am still waiting for him to get back to me!

Yes, when I was in there were loads of the stripey ones, looked absolutely naff. There was the orange T-Jet with leather, 57 plate. Never noticed the Red with Skydome. What do you reckon to the T-Jet at £9995 in orange and leather? Think it is a good deal, not sure about the orange though, leather looked nice. Telephoned salesman at park's this morning and am still waiting for him to get back to me!

the X red was out in the private lot looked good with the skydome although it needed a wash and polish.the orange/leather was in the showroom.have a go in the t-jet.before you make your mind up.have you tried arnold clarck in ayr they where going to give me a new m-jet with every option on it for £12,600/apr 4.3.skydome.leather,climate,rear park,sub,cruise,rain sensors:)

the X red was out in the private lot looked good with the skydome although it needed a wash and polish.the orange/leather was in the showroom.have a go in the t-jet.before you make your mind up.have you tried arnold clarck in ayr they where going to give me a new m-jet with every option on it for £12,600/apr 4.3.skydome.leather,climate,rear park,sub,cruise,rain sensors:)

I was in again today. Checking over the orange one again. Had all but convinced myself that it looks okay and goes with the leather. Spent about 25 minutes giving it the once over inside and out. Checked over every panel and finally got to the rear bumper, and as is my luck, there was a scrape about a foot long under the number plate. It was right through paintwork and primer, obviously caused when manoeuvering cars around the showroom, as they like to do. Contacted Ayr and spoke to a salesman who got back to me with good deal on a 57 plated T-Jet. Not too keen on the colour though, new orleans blue.
Think I might just keep what I have got, cos for all I have slagged it off quite a bit, it really looks the part when washed. The red really is a good colour and none of the niggly problems has any impact on the car's looks or performance. Of all the garage's I have been in over the past few days, I have yet to see a used GPS in as good nick as mine. Better whisper this, I was doing 120 on the M74 today. Honestly did not realise until I looked at the speedo. Very lucky no cops around as would have been automatic ban at Lanark Sheriff Court

glad you have come to a conclusion :devil:MAD MAX 120 personally i think THE orange would be hard to live with the leather is nice but how will it wear in a year or two.wait till next spring/summer change it then for a 2008 facelift or a white abarth i know how you like white:eek:honestly your niggles and faults on your car pale into insignificance compared to what i have had to deal with over the past year and i cant wait to get rid off.BUT THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE for it next year is it(y)

Back