General stilo electrical chairs not working help

Currently reading:
General stilo electrical chairs not working help

suiz cartixo

my stilo 1.9 jdt. just pick up from fiat, after some work following it breaking down and needing to b e towed in, and the
electrical chairs are not working they say that they did not touch the inside of the car and it something new, however they were working when it went in. and they must have mored them as I could not drive, becouse the padle were to far away for me.

fiat do not know why they do not work, and say that they need the car for a day to look and see. I have olny just got it back they had it for two weeks.

they said the same about the skyroof they would need it for a day to look at it, thank you forum I have got that to cloesd now and it can stay cloesd for the winter, the airbag warming light fiat had a day to find out why and it cost 90€ two weeks later it showing up agian

can any one help with the front seats how do I get them to work please

Is it just your drivers seat or both front seats??
Maybe they knocked a connector off, have you checked fuses?
If the seats worked when your car went in, i'd be taking it straight back for an argument.

Is it just your drivers seat or both front seats??
Maybe they knocked a connector off, have you checked fuses?
If the seats worked when your car went in, i'd be taking it straight back for an argument.

its both seats, thank you I will check the fuses, they say that its a new thing wrong and they do not know why it happen its one of these things, I will have to leave the car will them for a day for them to look at it, they said this about the air bag warning light cost 90€ and the sky roof , which I did with you from you, and I will see if the connector is on, the heater seat light comes on .

it was the fuses, they just need cleaning and reseating, 10mins job, however my Fiat workshop wanted the car in for the day to look at it. thank you for your advise, you save me 90€, thanks

Back