General Another newbie, Panda 100hp

Currently reading:
General Another newbie, Panda 100hp

Hi all,

After hunting around for a while I went and bought this today, picking it up on Wednesday and I can't wait.....

media3.jpg

media2.jpg

media1.jpg

It's in my favorite colour, not sure if I like the stickers (Costing the original owner £400 apparently) but they would be easily removed. What do you guys think on the basis that it's not a true Abarth. I was going to purchase some Abarth Scorpions and stick them next to the wording on the doors but not sure yet, your views would be much appreciated.

Also, can I have the 6 Speaker and Subwoofer option fitted or is it only something that can be fitted when the car is originally built??

And.... (Sorry for all the questions :( ) what is the cheapest and easiest way to add a little more power i.e. Chip?? or Air Induction Kit??

Hopefully i'm gonna have some real fun with it for a very long time (y)

Yeah, the more I look at them the more I think I might remove them but they do make the car stand out from any other White Panda, I just dunna know, maybe I should just grow up lol. The roof rails have been taken off the car but I managed to get the salesman to chuck them in the boot as part of the deal.

That's quite er, striking. I think with the imminent re-birth of Abarth the best thing you can do is remove it, just in case a real Panda Abarth comes along. But it's your motor fella, you have to be seen out in it... :D

Not to my taste, but I'm an old git!

When looking for cars I saw a Fiesta ST in white, but with two stripes down the side with ST breaking them near the front wheels (if that makes sense!). That looked good, nice and subtle. But the white Fiesta is literally all white and looks a bit like a fridge, the Panda IMO is nicely broken up with the black grille / arches etc.

looks different, still like the white though!

in terms of power increases, there is a GSR induction kit available for the 100hp, search the panda section and all will become clear ;)

PS, coming from crewe, have you seen a smashed up 100hp/Parts around? my old one is floating around there somewhere

looks different, still like the white though!

in terms of power increases, there is a GSR induction kit available for the 100hp, search the panda section and all will become clear ;)

PS, coming from crewe, have you seen a smashed up 100hp/Parts around? my old one is floating around there somewhere

Oh :eek: Might take a trip down to Transplants, the local scrappy, they usually take in all the accident cars around here, i'll let you know if I find anything. (Is there anything on it worth salvaging? :p)

Anyways, how'd it end up in Crewe area if you from Nuneaton?

Oh :eek: Might take a trip down to Transplants, the local scrappy, they usually take in all the accident cars around here, i'll let you know if I find anything. (Is there anything on it worth salvaging? :p)

Anyways, how'd it end up in Crewe area if you from Nuneaton?

engine/wheels, and everything else windscreen backwards barr the dash.

Accident company were based in crewe, took me about five hours to get there and back :p

engine/wheels, and everything else windscreen backwards barr the dash.

Accident company were based in crewe, took me about five hours to get there and back :p

Boo, sounds like quite a nasty incident 100hpJames. I'm curious, your avatar has a pic of a 100hp, are the wheels Anthracite in colour?? Any chance you could put up a bigger pic of her, would love to take a better look because it looks stunning from that little pic (y)

Back