New Fiat dealer in Bridgwater

Currently reading:
New Fiat dealer in Bridgwater

richardwp

Is it me?
Only just discovered that Bridgwater Ford are now also Fiat dealers. Anyone tried them? They'd be a lot more convenient to me than Huttons in Weston if they're any good.

Just about to book my newly acquired 2005 2.4 selespeed abarth in for a service with this dealer so will give the low down when all is done.

I bought a Grande Punto from them last Saturday, picking it up this week, they seemed ok.

I booked the car in a week before I had to take it there, dropped it of in the afternoon for the service the next day. Got a phone call on the service day saying they didn't have the right oil for the car (2.4) so had to pick it up a day later. :bang: Apart from that all was fine.

I picked my Grande Punto up last week as arranged, when i got there they told me they had found a small dent in the bonnet. It took me a while to find it in the right light whilst squinting. They sorted me out with a mobile dent repairer that came & sorted it free of charge. Not sure many garages would have been so honest :)

Back