Watford
WD24 4JD​

reddot_logo.gif

1. Oldschool
2. RichC
3. Puntokris: Grande sporting 1.9 Remap
4. Toad101
5. KC3
6. Noclu3 (1.9 JTD - Stilo Estate - Remap+Power Runs)
7. Volxstu (1.6 05 Stilo Active sport/ Remap+Power Runs+ Gsr Induction)
8. MF-Racing (1.6 Stilo Remap)
9. Rockbottom (maybe)
10. Bandido41(maybe)
11.Viggers(only if the new 2.4 map is ready)
12. H2dae (maybe)
13. red-devil (if 2.4 map is done)
14. Fiattech (most probably)
15.OXCiD3 (probably just to watch) possibly remap with Cinq
16. dave just to watch unless some one else pays
17. Andy Panda (probably just to watch)
18. Bottonick(blowback) definatly for two power runs.
19. Punto Pete - Punto HGT (definately attending, just the power runs - no re-map)
20. Thewitt - Punto mk2 sporting. definately for power runs, possible remap if my GSR kit is ready
21. Shoreyda2nd - Punto mk2 sporting. Remap and power runs. Not an absolute definate as car isnt running properly at the mo but should be by the weekend.
22. col-blue (nathan) mk2b sporting Remap

Sorry guys cant make it, car is really really not good, potential head gasket failure at present. Hope theres another one soon, marc.

1. Oldschool
2. RichC
3. Puntokris: Grande sporting 1.9 Remap
4. Toad101
5. KC3
6. Noclu3 (1.9 JTD - Stilo Estate - Remap+Power Runs)
7. Volxstu (1.6 05 Stilo Active sport/ Remap+Power Runs+ Gsr Induction)
8. MF-Racing (1.6 Stilo Remap)
9. Rockbottom (maybe)
10. Bandido41(maybe)
11.Viggers(only if the new 2.4 map is ready)
12. H2dae (maybe)
13. red-devil (if 2.4 map is done)
14. Fiattech (most probably)
15.OXCiD3 (probably just to watch) possibly remap with Cinq
16. dave just to watch unless some one else pays
17. Andy Panda (probably just to watch)
18. Bottonick(blowback) definatly for two power runs.
19. Punto Pete - Punto HGT (definately attending, just the power runs - no re-map)
20. Thewitt - Punto mk2 sporting. definately for power runs, possible remap if my GSR kit is ready
21. col-blue (nathan) mk2b sporting Remap

I haven't heard from Oldschool for over a week now so I think before making any plans I think we better wait until he confirms he is at least back in the UK :)

I haven't heard from Oldschool for over a week now so I think before making any plans I think we better wait until he confirms he is at least back in the UK :)

I'll ring red dot tomorrow if Peter is not back to see what arrangememnts he has already made with them.

I'll ring red dot tomorrow if Peter is not back to see what arrangememnts he has already made with them.

Its very unusual for him not to have contacted me ..he also said that while he was back home in Germany he would be on line ..this has not happened so I really don't know what to suggest TBO ..he went back with his parents to help with the driving and see His doctor as his dad has chronic heart problems ..I just hope everything is ok and he will make it ..I know he had to make the induction kits before the day at red dot and his delivery of silicon only arrive the day before he left for Germany :bang: all I can say is just wait and see and if there is no contact by tomorrow morning I will phone Mrs. H and see if I can get hold of him or she might know something I don't :shrug:

BUMP :D

I can now report that Oldschool is now back in the uk ..he just rang me from home and told me to tell you all the rolling road day IS going ahead..he will be working flat out for the next two days to get the induction kits done to the day and should be on line sometime tomorrow..so I would ask you not to to add any more induction kits to the list as he may not be able to get all of them done in time ..good news for the Panda 100hp map he told be that it will be available shortly and will just need some more time to get it right..I think that about covers everything so ..I'm off now to finnish watching deep space nine :D

BUMP :D

I can now report that Oldschool is now back in the uk ..he just rang me from home and told me to tell you all the rolling road day IS going ahead..he will be working flat out for the next two days to get the induction kits done to the day and should be on line sometime tomorrow..so I would ask you not to to add any more induction kits to the list as he may not be able to get all of them done in time ..good news for the Panda 100hp map he told be that it will be available shortly and will just need some more time to get it right..I think that about covers everything so ..I'm off now to finnish watching deep space nine :D

That is good news.(y)

are we having some sort of order as to the r/road, how about those having ind kits fitted have there first run early so there ready for the ind kits to be fitted when peter turns up

I don't want to be selfish BUT, I could do with getting away for about two O' clock so I would like to know if there is some sort of order going to be set out.

are we having some sort of order as to the r/road, how about those having ind kits fitted have there first run early so there ready for the ind kits to be fitted when peter turns up

From what I cansee on the list there is only one stilo kit and a possible Punto Mk2 one so they wont take that long to fit ..hardest part of the stilo is getting the old airbox off ..rest is dead easy ..

I may be coming down around mid morning with my mate, just spoken to him on MSN - no plans to do anything on the Panda, although Pete is aware of my end of month deadline for kit [re insurance requirement], so will play it by ear...

I'm back in now i've sorted my motor, just to watch unless Pete has any GSR's left over :D
If he hasn't i suppose I could just get a remap, mmmmm

Back