General We have a Fiat 500

Currently reading:
General We have a Fiat 500

What colour, engine size, which version do you have . Prove you've got it actually at your premises with a real photo (not a catalogue photo of one in italy or somewhere) and we'll add you to the list we have on the "Anyone seen a new 500 in Britain" thread

Black 500 Sport Piccadilly Motors Wakefield
White 500 Sport Piccadilly Motors Knaresborough
Red 500 Lounge JCS Fiat Kegworth Derbyshire
Black 500 Sport ttcentre.com Surrey
Silver 500 Sport Motorvogue Northampton
White 500 Sport Blackandwhitegarage Newbury

When do you expect to get a RHD one?
Do you expect to be able to get 1.2s at the launch?
Do you expect to be able to get the Popular version at the launch?
When do expect to get UK prices and spec?

Last edited:
I saw 500 last week on caw show in my country.That car looks graet.In Slovakia we will order 500 in november but the car will arrive in year 2008,beacuase all this year production is sold out.:rolleyes:

Its the website of the dealer who says they've got one (Gainmanor) but I can't see it mentioned anywhere on their site. may be its a secret that theyve got it and maybe Mazir shouldnt have told us and is being punished now and forced to sell them Sssan yong cars they sell instead of lovely Fiats . :cry:

Its the website of the dealer who says they've got one (Gainmanor) but I can't see it mentioned anywhere on their site. may be its a secret that theyve got it and maybe Mazir shouldnt have told us and is being punished now and forced to sell them Sssan yong cars they sell instead of lovely Fiats . :cry:
keep pressing refersh on the home page it comes up as "coming soon"

OMG he's right it does. its us that didnt see it.

Fill in your details and you can booky a test drive the 500 too,you lucky peeps in the North East.

I Still dont know if its the 1.2 or 1.4 or whatever but hey go and see and give it some stick all you in the N E of england and tell us if its any good and get Mazir to come and tell us what he knows about the little critters. It would be good to get a salesman on our side telling us about the 500s on here before anyone else knows about them.:p :p :p

Is it in the shoroom yet for all to see Mazir?
Is it a vehicle Fiat have sent you ready for the UK launch, and have you been given a date for the start of the UK launch period?

Apparently Australian dealers are starting to take orders already for the 500 and the car won't be released here until March '08.

That is similar for us here. You can order now, they will take your money, but you wont see your car b4 march and the official launch ends febmarch 08 time. Nothing has changed.

Oz buyers prob wont believe as gospel truth all the empty promises and cr'p from their dealers like we do here.
:cry:

Back