Original Punto MK2 Sporting Side Skirts

Currently reading:
Original Punto MK2 Sporting Side Skirts

Fionda

Hi all

I have a MK2 silver Punto Sporting, which for some reason when i bought it came without part of the bodykit, the side skirts

Do you know where i can buy the original side skirts from? Im not after a 3rd party range.

Ebay does not list them, only Abarth range:bang:

Any ideas, please throw them to me(y)

Main dealer (but last option) a bit ole searching on the net ie fiat breakers, and you should come by some, look through the fiats breaking on ebay and you'l find the dealers, from £50 to 100 each to paint and fit Ant!

Hey

Got the side skirts for car off ebay in the end for £50.
Original Sporting sideskirts in the same colour also.

Been to fiat and got the plastic clips for underneath the car to hold them in place etc.

do they screw in at the wheel arch or are they glued down?

does anyone have a guide on how to fit sideskirts to a punto with pics etc

Nat

go on ebay or scrap yards and theyl have some:) after ages of looking i found some sporting skirts got them for 61 quid delivered:D bargain.considering they cost 250 at fiat unpainted. the colour is very close to my car so im happy:D. mines an active sport tho so fitting them is a tiny bit different.

Hello lol
I have a sport active punto Mk3 but i like the style off the side skirts on the mk 2 were can i find any??
can anyone help me?

thanks..

Hi - Side skirts in the exact colour have been found from a srapped sporting on ebay(y) same colour as my car and only £30 for the pair:p

Does anyone have a step by step guide with pics on how to fit these bad boys? otherwise i'll get a bodyshop to fit them for moi:rolleyes:

Ta

Back