Styling new pics with my old wheels on

Currently reading:
Styling new pics with my old wheels on

i really like it so i think they'll stop on. its nice to be low again:D

i think thgey suit the car much more. and these pics do it no justice what so ever.

Photo-0309.jpg

Photo-0306.jpg

Looks good mate - although I'm thinking a set of gloss black 5 spoke speedlines 13" would look the muts nuts especially with that rim tape ;)

you're gonna hate me for saying this Karl - but it's been bugging me for weeks now, and I just realised where I've seen your car before...

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. They promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team."
a_team_van.jpg

Or see here for a slightly more commical take on that monologue from the fantastic 80's tv show we all love:
http://www.jardmail.co.uk/songs/ateam.shtml

...I always wanted BA's van :(

Last edited:
OMG!!! I soooooo need to get a soleil (or one of those rare cinq Cabriolets!) an give it a new paint job! ;)

normal_ateam3381a.jpg

you're gonna hate me for saying this Karl - but it's been bugging me for weeks now, and I just realised where I've seen your car before...

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. They promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team."
a_team_van.jpg

Or see here for a slightly more commical take on that monologue from the fantastic 80's tv show we all love:
http://www.jardmail.co.uk/songs/ateam.shtml

...I always wanted BA's van :(

pmsl. i see the colours, but not much else, lol.

how ever, if i ever buy i van, i'd probably do that for comedy sake, lol

Back