Styling Grande Punto Spoiler and Side Skirt

Currently reading:
Styling Grande Punto Spoiler and Side Skirt

Liam Sperin

Hey, just a quick thread, i dont know whether im putting this in the correct place, but i just thought posting it here would maybe get the best result!

I was wondering whether anybody that has changed their Grande Punto with a bodykit, has their genuine sports bodykit left over and is willing to sell. Or if anybody knows of anybody selling their sports body kit.

Im looking for some Grande Punto Side skirts and Rear spoiler in new orleans blue for my Grande Punto Active 1.2 3door.

If anybody does have some or knows of anybody selling some, then please dont hesistate to contact me!!

Sorry to bore everyone again with me going on about the rear spoiler and side skirts!! Just having some trouble with what i want. As i went up to my local fiat dealer (Arnold Clarke, Dudley, Birmingham) and i was given some bull**** about side skirts costing me £180!! Which is £20 more than whats priced on the Fiat website???????

So im now looking for a hopefully easier and maybe cheaper option also if i can get them in the same colour as mine much less stressful and hard on the pocket option.

Thanx for the help and advice anyway.

Cheers again Liam (y)

Back