Styling i painted the grille this afternoon

Currently reading:
Styling i painted the grille this afternoon

grandemike

a kind of matt black. the standard colour is a bit of a dark grey metallic. its kind of the same colour as the lower grille now. i got a little carried away and also painted the chrome ring around the badge. i quite like it, although it was a bit of a rush job, i can redo it better i suppose if it needs it. some matt black vinyl might be in order fr between the grille's. oh and btw i havn't crashed into that tree, its just that we park 3 cars wide on the driveway and its a bit tight for space.

Attachments

• grille 001sm.jpg
    grille 001sm.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 84
  • grille 002sm.jpg
    grille 002sm.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 96
  • grille 003sm.jpg
    grille 003sm.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 87
Yeah i like the idea mate, maybe something i will consider to keep with my red and black theme.

As much as i really like the idea of merging the grilles in some way i worry that yours now will look like a massive void because its so dark.

It will look like its going to eat you, lol.

Rich

Im looking forward to seeing this. I was contemplating doing it to mine but it wont work with my new Fiat badges and i dont fancy painting them as well.

Rich

you cant see the front of the car for dead flies at the moment.

Attachments

• grille 003.jpg
    grille 003.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 65
  • grille 004.jpg
    grille 004.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 54
  • grille 005.jpg
    grille 005.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 44
i have a black gp ,and was thinking of spraying the front grill chrome (really shiny silver) top and bottom,if anyone could photoshop this for me would be great.....thanks i tried to do it put im not that good lol,

Back