Styling My New GP 1.9 130 Sporting Stripes

Currently reading:
Styling My New GP 1.9 130 Sporting Stripes

Here's a picture of my new stripes / stickers i've had put on my GP...

I know alot of people on here are not fans of car decals but i think it's added something a little bit extra to my car... at least another 120bhp LOL!

Once i've sold my M3 i'm going to use the money to get a full set of 18" O.Z Supertourismo Alloys in white, really want either an extra bit of bodykit for the front bumper or the Cadamuro Design front bumper as i feel the standard Sporting front kit is just not up to scratch. Going to black the front grille too so that it replicas the Linea Race grille.

Anyway, let me know what you reckon...:D

Attachments

• 03082007171.jpg
    03082007171.jpg
    968.6 KB · Views: 139
  • Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 109
As some on here would remember, I'm a big fan of go-faster stripes, so full marks for going against the flow (y)

Was it hard to apply?

And are you going to leave the back as it is? IMO looks a bit incomplete..

I like the idea. I was thinking about doing it on mine but with black stripes, then i decided against it as it doesnt really suit my subtle plans, lol.

Dont really get the boot stripe that ends half way down either, pointless imo.

Not a fan of the shopping list either but whatever does it for you.

Rich

all the ones ive seen are like this

0962_23.jpg

Sorry about small pic only one i could find on my phone

Yeah thats the genuine Fiat stripe kit though isnt it. It has the word Punto done the side. That one definately does go to the bottom of the boot.

The one on this guys appears to be the same as that on the linea kitted GP.

Rich

Attachments

• Linea Race Kitted GP.jpg
    Linea Race Kitted GP.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 131
Lol i knew i'd get a backlash regarding the shopping list! I just liked the look of it, i personally think it works well but I spose its down to personal taste...

I do keep getting asked by everyone why the rear end stripe doesnt go all the way down to the bumper... simple answer is that i'm not a fan of the Fiat stripe kit, i much prefer the Linea Race stripes so i had them replicated (it ends the same on the boot)(y)

I wish i could find somewhere that sells parts of the Linea Race kit as i'd love to get my hands on the front grille and perhaps the front splitter... really don't want to pay for the whole kit as i don't want it!:mad:

Lol i knew i'd get a backlash regarding the shopping list! I just liked the look of it, i personally think it works well but I spose its down to personal taste...

I do keep getting asked by everyone why the rear end stripe doesnt go all the way down to the bumper... simple answer is that i'm not a fan of the Fiat stripe kit, i much prefer the Linea Race stripes so i had them replicated (it ends the same on the boot)(y)

I wish i could find somewhere that sells parts of the Linea Race kit as i'd love to get my hands on the front grille and perhaps the front splitter... really don't want to pay for the whole kit as i don't want it!:mad:

Lol, at the end of the day its what you like and if it makes you happy then thats all that matters.

I thought that was the case. The Linea Race kit is very nice indeed im a big fan of the same parts as you. There are a few places selling the full kit as you said, im thinking about emailing to see if they can sell the parts individually yet.

Rich

that solves the stripe question then!

i dont like the stipe going over the top but i do like the one down the side but i have to admit the company names i do not like what so ever as you dont have there products on the car but thats my opinion

the only thing i would say is that the larger stripe is too big 4 me if it was just like 2 thinner stripes like they do on the light blue Clio Cup then i think it would look megga but imo that stripe is just to wide!!(y)

Back