03082007171.jpg

Grande Punto Grande Punto 1.9 130 Sporting!

Introduction

Here's a picture of my GP with it's new stickers on...

I know quite alot of people on this forum are not fans of stickers but i feel it add's that little bit extra to my car!

Let me know what you reckon...:D
I think as long as u like it Tony thats all that matters! :D

I prefer the understated meself, ;)
A way out example would be a Hyundai Getz with a V8 Hemi nailed into the back seats and auto gearboxed to suit acceleration not top end lmao! :slayer:

Not exactly that but gives u an idea of what my "thing" is... to shock and surprize lol... :eek: (y)

I have sparco foot pedal covers lol... only had the car 3 weeks so my wish list is big... but i spose the point your trying to make is about having the list on the side of the car... I personally liked the look of them and thought they'd work well.

I dropped it off at Fiat in Slough at lunch time to get the brakes and front drop links replaced... saw a GP with the full need for speed kit on... don't think i'm too keen on it altho i reckon the front bumper might be alright as an add on to mine...

its different and as long as you like it thats all that matters! Plus there easily removable if you change your mind :) .....i like the lower strip along the bottom of the doors :) think it breaks up the colour of the car, the strip over the bonnet and roof, ent to my taste. But still it dont look to bad, just not keen on the shopping list down the side of the car. In my opinion is just abit chav and from prior experience when i started driving, i did the same sorta thing and on the rear window. It just advertises to thiefs what you've got on and in your car.

if you like thats what matters.

i must agree with the above tho do you own anything by those brands. personally i wouldn't advertise for free.

nice car tho, lurvly colour!!

Back