New Member, New Car

Currently reading:
New Member, New Car

Bodatron

Just to say Hi to all.

Currently driving a MK1 punto 55, but tomorrow I get my NEW Punto Grande Dynamic Sport!! I hope its everything its made out to be. I've been waiting 3 months for it.

Any comments on the Grande??? i.e. Blue&Me, duallogic gearbox, skydome roof???

Bodatron :cool:

Welcome to here (y) ..I was at the dealers getting the spring catchers done on Mrs. PNL's stilo and there was a woman in there really having a go about her GP sounds as if there's nothing they havnt changed on the car the way she was talking :eek: said she's had enough and they can have the heap of rubbish back :eek: We had our for 4 months and that was 4 months to long (n) hope yours is a better experience :)

hi and welcome, ive got a 1.4 16v Sporting and I love it, nothing but pleasure to drive and own, its an 07 spec as yours will be, and some improvements have been made as I understand it, hope you enjoy the car, post some pics when you can.

Hi, I'm a new member too...... I'm currently sitting in limbo having written off my old Astra and put down a deposit on a nearly new Croma. Now all I'm getting is negative comments regarding the decision to buy a Fiat.....

Please can anyone reassure me that the Croma Eleganza 1.9 Multijet 120 bhp is a good idea before I flip my lid. The price certainly seems right and the test drive was a dream (apart from the handbrake problem but I can live with that). Are there any reliability issues????

I'd be grateful of any feedback from existing owners....

Howdy Bucko! (y)
I don't own a Croma but I do know that it shares alot of its mechanicals with the Vauxhall Signum, Also the Fiat Multijet engines are extremely good engines. I think you'll be very happy with your new car not only with the reliability but the exclusivity. :)

Just to say Hi to all.

Currently driving a MK1 punto 55, but tomorrow I get my NEW Punto Grande Dynamic Sport!! I hope its everything its made out to be. I've been waiting 3 months for it.

Any comments on the Grande??? i.e. Blue&Me, duallogic gearbox, skydome roof???

Bodatron :cool:

I picked up my new 07 GP Dynamic Sport yesterday!! Very nice and love the Skydome I added, looks v smart. :cool:

Now its a weekend of reading the manual and playing with the knobs!

Bodatron ;)

Hi, I'm a new member too...... I'm currently sitting in limbo having written off my old Astra and put down a deposit on a nearly new Croma. Now all I'm getting is negative comments regarding the decision to buy a Fiat.....

Please can anyone reassure me that the Croma Eleganza 1.9 Multijet 120 bhp is a good idea before I flip my lid. The price certainly seems right and the test drive was a dream (apart from the handbrake problem but I can live with that). Are there any reliability issues????

I'd be grateful of any feedback from existing owners....

I suspect that the majority of those doubters haven't actually owned a Fiat and are basing their assumptions on what their dad told them in the 70's

Fiat are no worse and definately better than a lot of the mainstream manufacturers. Every brand has their problem vehicles, the difference is it's easier to slag off Italian than say VW because no one would believe you.

Be prepared to join the enlightened.

I picked up my new 07 GP Dynamic Sport yesterday!! Very nice and love the Skydome I added, looks v smart. :cool:

Now its a weekend of reading the manual and playing with the knobs!

Bodatron ;)

Glad your GP is behaving itself :)

Back